****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

In this 24 hour sports news cycle era, they're using him for ratings & he's using them for promo for his brand.

He's putting himself out there & looking like a fool to some so his son doesn't have to.

Lonzo is the most hyped prospect in this draft to casual fans cause of the attention Lavar is bringing to him. All Lonzo has to do is go out there and perform.

I used to think buddy was wylin before but now I enjoy him for what he is . . . entertainment.

Neither of them have to go on tv and act like fools. That's what he wants to do though. Sports media and media in general suck. You get the most attention being ridiculous so that's how people act. The any attention is good attention thinking people.

Ole girl tried to play that racist feminist card, but we all know she was trying to disrespect the man

Last edited:
Ole girl tried to play that racist feminist card, but we all know she was trying to disrespect the man

I'm saying tho... a lot of people question Ball including the radio/tv personalities. He ain't disrespect none of them the way he carried her. Steven A Smith has been way more vocal and Ball goes on the show and debates with dude not turn his back to him and say he won't talk to him.

I'm saying tho... a lot of people question Ball including the radio/tv personalities. He ain't disrespect none of them the way he carried her. Steven A Smith has been way more vocal and Ball goes on the show and debates with dude not turn his back to him and say he won't talk to him.
I think guys like Stephen a and Shannon criticized Lavar for putting too much spotlight and target on Lonzo. They applaud him for being a great dad, but want him to shut up so Lonzo can grow develop without so much media distraction. Kristin on the other hand attacked him he's parenting skills, portraying him as an abusive father who manipulates and controls he's son. She was also overly critical of  his brand (saying she would never support such brand). Fair enough. 

She is also basically a rookie, not someone whose well respected in the media industry. When you play ball and some scrub comes up to you and talk mad disrespect, you are going to talk **** back. 

I think guys like Stephen a and Shannon criticized Lavar for putting too much spotlight and target on Lonzo. They applaud him for being a great dad, but want him to shut up so Lonzo can grow develop without so much media distraction. Kristin on the other hand attacked him he's parenting skills, portraying him as an abusive father who manipulates and controls he's son. She was also overly critical of  his brand (saying she would never support such brand). Fair enough. 

She is also basically a rookie, not someone whose well respected in the media industry. When you play ball and some scrub comes up to you and talk mad disrespect, you are going to talk **** back. 

I've watched a lot of clips and believe that smith goes harder than she does. Sharpe hasn't been going in on Ball lately at all. And these personalities have definitely said similar statements about his parenting though they didn't explicitly say the kids are scared of him. He went OD carrying her and wasn't consistent with how he dealt with other people that criticism him unless you include the high school coach he got fired.

In this 24 hour sports news cycle era, they're using him for ratings & he's using them for promo for his brand.

He's putting himself out there & looking like a fool to some so his son doesn't have to.

Lonzo is the most hyped prospect in this draft to casual fans cause of the attention Lavar is bringing to him. All Lonzo has to do is go out there and perform.

I used to think buddy was wylin before but now I enjoy him for what he is . . . entertainment.

This.

I don't even watch college basketball like that. I'd know very little about Lonzo and their whole family if it weren't for Lavar's shenanigans.

If Mama Ball wasn't sick I reckon they'd have a reality show by now.

3 billion though? [emoji]128516[/emoji]
saw this right now.
 i dont get this only market to women or men thing. lots of companies market towards only one sex , male or female and do fine.  you would think  women make up a way smaller market of basketball shoes sale then men . I cant recall the last time i seen a  female in a pair of kyries or lebrons in real life.  

they don't market to them, but they sure as hell don't discourage women from buying boy sizes and rocking em either.

this dude pulled da ol' kick Lisa Simpson out da tree house :lol:

Biggest smile on my face listening to Charlemagne kill Jason Whitlock

I absolutely hate Whitlock and im here to see him BBQ'd in public!!

See man, why can't CTG be 100 like this all the time. He'll say some real **** then turnaround and cape for Tomi Lauren and he still homies with a racist.

See man, why can't CTG be 100 like this all the time. He'll say some real **** then turnaround and cape for Tomi Lauren and he still homies with a racist.

That's what gets me,dude will go hard at Whitlock yet will be all buddy buddy with and cape for Tabatha Laurence :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah, that's why I don't rock with CTG like I used to. He does some flip flopping. I know some of that **** he does for attention and shock value but some of it ain't cool. He's smart, he knows what he's doing.

Yeah that's why I ant rock with him. Until he gets rid of Schulz and stops "taking calls" from Tomi he just seems fake to me

I can never understand why people can't compartmentalize people's traits.

You can hate everything about CTG, but there's NO denying that he was spot on in that ENTIRE video.

Yeah that's why I ant rock with him. Until he gets rid of Schulz and stops "taking calls" from Tomi he just seems fake to me

Schulz isn't as bad as he makes himself. Charlamagne & Chris called him out on one of the recent podcasts for the whole podcast. They basically told him to stop trying to play devil's advocate on things he knows and feels it wrong.

Schulz isn't as bad as he makes himself. Charlamagne & Chris called him out on one of the recent podcasts for the whole podcast. They basically told him to stop trying to play devil's advocate on things he knows and feels it wrong.
So he says racist and uninformed things just because he feels that he has to play devils advocate for some reason? On every podcast for the last few years?People need to stop giving him a pass

Last edited:
So he says racist and uninformed things just because he feels that he has to play devils advocate for some reason? On every podcast for the last few years?People need to stop giving him a pass

Isn't that literally what he just said CTG and Chris did on the podcast, doe?

Back
Top Bottom