****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

roll.gif
Lavar Popovich

LaVar is like the og on the block that volunteers at the community center.

The youngbloods just not ready to be talked to like that.

You're goin' at Zyzz for calling a 15 year old trash but giving a pass to Lavar for all but telling them boys to "go outside and get the switch!" :lol:

I didn't take issue with Zyzz just because he called a 15 year old trash. I took issue with him because his analysis of LaMelo's game was silly

I never once brought up LaMelo's age as a way to take issue with what Zyzz said. You're confusing me with someone else buddy

I think that's the gist of this thread. Lump every poster that's not saying F Lavar completely into some kinda hive mind collective Stan.

You're goin' at Zyzz for calling a 15 year old trash but giving a pass to Lavar for all but telling them boys to "go outside and get the switch!" :lol:

I didn't take issue with Zyzz just because he called a 15 year old trash. I took issue with him because his analysis of LaMelo's game was silly

I never once brought up LaMelo's age as a way to take issue with what Zyzz said. You're confusing me with someone else buddy

I think that's the gist of this thread. Lump every poster that's not saying F Lavar completely into some kinda hive mind collective Stan.

The opposite actually seems more prevalent in here to me. Anyone who's more than the slightest bit critical of LaVar and/or his sons are branded haters, racists, hopelessly lost, etc.

The opposite actually seems more prevalent in here to me. Anyone who's more than the slightest bit critical of LaVar and/or his sons are branded haters, racists, hopelessly lost, etc.

"Slightest bit critical"... This is false.

and yet all these capes haven't bought a thing from BBB...

How much Nike and Adidas have been purchased though :nerd:

These lame haters in here prob can't even afford a crib in Chino hills but hating on Lavar [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Im more surprised that a site like this.Arent criticizing these kids more.I can tell most are trolling by acting lije fans.Just to get a reaction.Im all for having a supporting dad.But its so obvious Lavar is trolling his sons into the league.Im not mad at that.Because basketball in its entirety right now is weak right now.These are facts im stating.Look back at the High School fenoms from way back to now.

Lonzo is going to be a good subpar at best.Hell max at 20-25 ppg.Hes not going to be a Jordan,Magic,Kobe,Lebron 30+ a game caliber type. When it comes to the other 2 sons.I honestly dont think theyll be all-stars.Dont let the trollin fool you.Lavar is a good dad/promoter type.But realistically the middle son will be Big Baby 2.0.And lamelo will be Doc Rivers son 2.0.

Its not hating.The father is just gassing up everybody.Because he has the spotlight.Let me ask yall this.Compare his sons to these players in there High School days.Allen iverson (couldve went D1 in Football),Chris Webber,Jalen Rose,Kevin Garnett,Lenny Cook,Kobe Bean,Lebron,Magic,D.Rose,o.j.mayo,Shaq.

The last 2 sons are good.But the dad makes it seem like there dominant.The players i named where seriously dominant High School players.Even as being Soph and Juniors they couldve played in college.And everybody knew it.Im predicting Lonzo being the most successful in the league.The last 2 sons will just be happy to be in the league.

Im just judging based on how great Lavar says his sons are.I seen D.Rose play in High School.So if your dad is saying your a great player.Im going to compare you to the past great High School players.I dont see it.

Lonzo is going to be a good subpar at best.Hell max at 20-25 ppg.Hes not going to be a Jordan,Magic,Kobe,Lebron 30+ a game caliber type. When it comes to the other 2 sons.I honestly dont think theyll be all-stars.Dont let the trollin fool you.Lavar is a good dad/promoter type.But realistically the middle son will be Big Baby 2.0.And lamelo will be Doc Rivers son 2.0.

laugh.gif
 @ 20-25 being "subpar". Magic never averaged 30 either. His career high was 24 PPG.

Subpar right? 

Liangelo = Big Baby?  
roll.gif
man what are you on.

Last edited:
Reactions: God

:lol:  @ 20-25 being "subpar". Magic never averaged 30 either. His career high was 24 PPG.

Subpar right? 

Liangelo = Big Baby?  :rofl: man what are you on.

Lmao... repped you for reading that nonsense. Too many grammatical errors to even begin to take dude's opinion serious.

Last edited:
Man at this point we gotta see if Lonzo even pans out to be anything before we start thinking the other two gonna be something in the NBA.

Man at this point we gotta see if Lonzo even pans out to be anything before we start thinking the other two gonna be something in the NBA.

Why? What does how lonzo plays have to do with how good his brothers can possibly be?

Whats funny.Im being dead serious.There father is the one acting like his sons are going to be better than Jordan,Kobe,Lebron.They averaged well over 30+ repeatedly.Liangelo is Barkley/C.Williamson reject.Hell be lucky to average 15 ppg in the league.So yea hes either going to be Big Baby 2.0.At best a C.Williamson 2.0.Lamelo is Doc Rivers son 2.0.They will get to the league just because of all the attention from the Lavars trolling.

Are they going to be dominating.I know there not.Lonzo is the only one that will be a All-Star in the NBA.Ive watched a couple of the last 2 sons videos.Compared to players ive seen in High School in the past.I dont see whats so special about them.Remember what type of players im comparing them to.The players i named where man childs.They didnt need anybody like Lavar to be on T.V. everyday.Saying look look.My son is going to be better than Kobe,Jordan,Lebron.

We want 3 billion for shoe deals.So yea im going to compare them to other great High School players.And yea 20-25 ppg is not good.When your dad is acting like Lebron,Kobe,Jordan is average compared to what your sons going to become.Lavar messed up by trolling with so much high expectations for his sons.This is not hate.If you tell me your brother or son is going to be better than Hov,2pac,Nas,Big,50,Game.But he becomes a Migos,Dolph clone.

Getting paid a couple of grand a show.Then yea im callin him out.Hes in the game.Hes just not on the level you hyped him up to be.I wouldnt be surprised if all 3 turn out average.Look at Ben Simmons,Jabari,lenny cook,schea cotton,kwame brown.Simmons and Jabari are injury prone.

Back
Top Bottom