****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

:lol:

pathetic for speaking my mind about an athlete. unless he was under the age of 12 then I can understand not criticizing... but anyone can speak their mind on it.

I see no issue, they're father want them in the spotlight, if you can't take the heat get out the kitchen

Yeah you bring that heat to that 15 year old!

Only on NT where a Sophmore averaged 25 & 8 on a nationally ranked team against a national schedule playing the best players in the country....can be considered "trash" :lol:

He watched a YouTube video of one of LaMelo's bad games, so all this means nothing

I don't think he's that good like clearly come of you think he is, if you're upset about it we can revisit when he's in college because isn't that what actually matters? thats where the big boys play.

No one is upset. We are just pointing out your opinion is asinine based on the info available.

You stay with the hyperbole

I don't think he's that good like clearly come of you think he is, if you're upset about it we can revisit when he's in college because isn't that what actually matters? thats where the big boys play.

Cool, then don't post in here for 2 years

:lol: @ y'all coming at dude neck.

Some ppl just want to understand why Melo is rated so high
. All the "highlight" vids don't really do any justice. I've yet to see my man bend his knees on defense.

See..

Only on NT where a Sophmore averaged 25 & 8 on a nationally ranked team against a national schedule playing the best players in the country....can be considered "trash" :lol:

And he skipped a grade

most likely won't ;-)

View media item 2449079

this thread is 200 pages long. Im sure MANY have said much worse ****.I made one comment and y'all crying, yet I'm the pathetic one :rofl: You're just annoying because you have an issue with any post I make. to be cheering when I have rarely even posted in here :lol:

CLOWN

most likely won't ;-)

View media item 2449079

this thread is 200 pages long. Im sure MANY have said much worse ****.I made one comment and y'all crying, yet I'm the pathetic one :rofl: You're just annoying because you have an issue with any post I make. to be cheering when I have rarely even posted in here :lol:

CLOWN

Brah one again, no one called you pathetic, the said you sounding pathetic. People insulted the content of you post and you are so rustled how you reaching for the hyperbole and getting upset at me posting a gif to poke fun at you. And of course I called it, the smileys to make you look like you're doing it.

You act like a washed up troll that never learned how to make cogent arguments. Knowingly you have a low opinion of me is one of the best compliments I could ever hope to get

Thank you for that brah

Saying he won't be good in college is one thing

But saying that he's trash right now is 100% factually wrong

You can't be "trash@ when you've done what he's done in HS up to this point. if he's in high school right now, and has been for the most part a phenom in high school up to this point, you can't call him 'trash'

If he thinks he's trash let that man think he's trash. I know alot of people in real life that aren't impressed with melo or gelo game. If he was in here gassing son talking about how good he is no-one would say a thing. Lavar brought that on them, put em in the spotlight so some people are gonna love em and some are gonna hate em. I for sure think son I'd D1 talent but the whole 92 thing was overrated imo. I think it's just as weird when dude's be gassing lavar tap dancing entertaining them white folks just like dude's think him hating on melo is weird. "Yea, that's my uncle" "black lives matter, yea u tell them lavar" I just want his boy to be good since he most likely will be on my squad, I'm rooting for kid more than ever now.

If he thinks he's trash let that man think he's trash. I know alot of people in real life that aren't impressed with melo or gelo game. If he was in here gassing son talking about how good he is no-one would say a thing. Lavar brought that on them, put em in the spotlight so some people are gonna love em and some are gonna hate em. I for sure think son I'd D1 talent but the whole 92 thing was overrated imo. I think it's just as weird when dude's be gassing lavar tap dancing entertaining them white folks just like dude's think him hating on melo is weird. "Yea, that's my uncle" "black lives matter, yea u tell them lavar" I just want his boy to be good since he most likely will be on my squad, I'm rooting for kid more than ever now.

Do you apply this same logic to Drake fans? :lol:

Nah cuz y'all ****** weird. Dudes come in there in they feelings in some omg I can't take it I'm just gonna call her man omg damn u drake. And their sensitive so it's fun picking with moist gang

Nah cuz y'all ****** weird. Dudes come in there in they feelings in some omg I can't take it I'm just gonna call her man omg damn u drake. And their sensitive so it's fun picking with moist gang

:lol: :lol: , so the old "Well that different" excuse

And How is that any different from the Kendrick thread though? Just saying

Last edited:
I don't be in the Kendrick thread enough to witness the stanery but some of the things witnessed in the drake thread shouldn't be said by self respecting men.

They the Drake thread be getting OD sometimes, I have to admit. Some dudes be line stepping

But some dudes in the K.Dot thread be acting like Kendrick is Iynanla, the way they acting like his music change their life.

They the Drake thread be getting OD sometimes, I have to admit. Some dudes be line stepping

But some dudes in the K.Dot thread be acting like Kendrick is Iynanla, the way they acting like his music change their life.

While the Kendrick thread gets out of hand at times, I don't see anything wrong with someone who has a message in their music changing someone's life. I've had all sorts of music impact me personally very heavily.

:lol:
I don't frequent the thread that much unless some music drops that day.

lol y'all really mad a 15 year old got beat by a better team with better players to argue so much with my dude zyzz

Have some drinks and call it a day

Back
Top Bottom