****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

I stand by what I originally said about him turning out to be the best but I wanna see him against real comp. Not lazy indoor Rucker park type drew games. Lavar taking a step back worked wonders.

He has those intangibles for sure now. But his passing, shooting, and layups just look lazy or slow or half hearted. 70% of his crazy layups, he's finishing with the wrong hand. I just don't know how this translates into real NBA play. Its almost like he's going through the motions still. No wake up call. I'm sure he gets runs in with his
Brothers. Where are those highlights?

I've seen some serviceable NCAA athletes run through the drew league. So he does have that mid to high NCAA talent. But we're all talking of Course about the NBA.

I plan to watch melo when they play Sydney kings in Nov here in Sydney. But Hawks homecourt is only 1 hour drive from my area.. Hmmm

I genuinely hope this is some made for TV drama and not real life because Lavar is straight disrespecting Zo. On some "you need me" type stuff

Even if scripted, diss ya own all for the sake of reality tv likes?
holeup.png

I see both sides when it comes to what they are actually discussing...both rebranding and sticking to BBB have their benefits.

but I hate when black dads get into "that" bag. He making it a "respect/dont go against me" thing, bringing up what ifs and throwing personal side shots as opposed to what the original topic of discussion was.

a rebrand to "baller" or something like that would not be a bad idea. especially now that the hoopla and noise around BBB has died regardless of the scamming **** and you might wanna restructure the brand to just be a brand for hoopers in general, kinda like how "Planes" hats and whatnot almost ain't even affiliated with Roc Nation no more if you're new to the brand.

He's looked good in the pre-season games, from what little I've seen. Just read the NBL has some deal to televise regular season games on Facebook Watch. I think ESPN is airing a few games, too.

He's looked good in the pre-season games, from what little I've seen. Just read the NBL has some deal to televise regular season games on Facebook Watch. I think ESPN is airing a few games, too.

Vice and ESPN going to be broadcasting the games.

Lamelo should be a lotto pick. Could go top 5 depending on how things shake out, and if the scouts are sold enough.

I think Cole Anthony better right now but.... pull the receipts I always said Melo was the best. Gelo gonna be real..... gelous

Back
Top Bottom