The Fight: Together we make a difference. Vol. Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up my NT brethren? Recently I've been faced with some challenges due to my son being diagnosed with a type of bone cancer. I've been keeping my families head above water in sake of keeping my sons spirits up, he's a strong individual with a loving generous heart. I've been keeping quiet about it out of guilt almost, its hard to really explain unless you've been through the situation. I know I post regularly on NT and some of my post may not be the most liked but, I'm on the road a lot and I like to visit NT to take my mind off things.

My son is 6 and is in his 2nd year of school. I've never been 1 to participate in charities, but I've always known the good that can come from them, it was just the letting of my ego get the best of me. At the end of the day nothing fills my heart more than seeing a smile on my sons face. Were taking this journey day by day just staying on good vibration though a little stability during these times is much needed.

Recently I've been inspired to create a go fund me page due to the amount of support generated from the program. I'm not asking anyone for any handouts, I'd just like a Lil help spreading the word about my sons situation. I'm not big on social networking so I don't have a Facebook or twitter to generate exposure, that's why I'm asking my NT bruhs for a Lil help.

My link is. www.gofundme.com/designing-Life

With much love and thanks to all. All help and suggestions appreciated.

Last edited:
Keep ya spirit up bro

And your link takes you right back to this thread for some reason...

Any pics of your son? Name?

Also what is the money being used for?

Last edited:
This is why I didn't want to bring it up on this site. I know my credibility.

It can be locked if this is what it comes down to...

There are some things you shouldn't joke about.  Some lines that shouldn't be crossed.  If this is the case, then maybe you should look yourself in the mirror and realize what you've become.

Just yesterday, you said in Powerball/Megamillions thread, that if you won, you'd just chill and smoke weed.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
 well damn

Just yesterday, you said in Powerball/Megamillions thread, that if you won, you'd just chill and smoke weed. :stoneface:

Can't base dude's life off of that though, pa.
Just because his fam is going through a tough time doesn't mean that everything he posts gotta be all sad and negative, feel me?

Just yesterday, you said in Powerball/Megamillions thread, that if you won, you'd just chill and smoke weed. :stoneface:
That's what I'd like to be doing. This isn't about the money bruh. I'm not waiting on money for a miracle to happen. Just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom