THE FINALE -- MY ENTIRE STASH POSTED

Very nice PEs! I remember seeing your sn a long time ago when I lurked. One day I will own those ASG 4s.

Very nice PEs! I remember seeing your sn a long time ago when I lurked. One day I will own those ASG 4s.

Don't think I could pick just one, but some of my favs are the Adidas Promodels, Gold 20.5.5's, Wheat AZG's with 23 on the back, Throwback LB2's, and Olympic AZG's.

A lot of these shoes have a story behind them (i.e. how I came across them) that makes them special. Others I just love the shoe.

Don't think I could pick just one, but some of my favs are the Adidas Promodels, Gold 20.5.5's, Wheat AZG's with 23 on the back, Throwback LB2's, and Olympic AZG's.

A lot of these shoes have a story behind them (i.e. how I came across them) that makes them special. Others I just love the shoe.

My man!
pimp.gif

When you going to show off the real stuff?
nerd.gif

PO

What can be said other than 
pimp.gif
. Of course the "new"Lebron collector will turn his nose on the older pre JP era models. Why, because he has every single Lebron 7 and 8 PE.

pimp.gif
. Of course the "new"Lebron collector will turn his nose on the older pre JP era models. Why, because he has every single Lebron 7 and 8 PE.

Originally Posted by T21D

pimp.gif

Ain't that the truth.

Originally Posted by T21D

pimp.gif

Ain't that the truth.

Drew, you're a beast.

Don't even know where to start.

Usa 3's kill me every time. White/Gold 20-5-5's are monsters...

Drew, you're a beast.

Don't even know where to start.

Usa 3's kill me every time. White/Gold 20-5-5's are monsters...

amazing collection of lebrons
eek.gif
pimp.gif

what is the size range on your lebrons or is it a lot of different sizes?

amazing collection of lebrons
eek.gif
pimp.gif

what is the size range on your lebrons or is it a lot of different sizes?

Thanks for the comments all.
The LB's are primarily my size (11-12) and LB's size. I could be one of the only LB collectors who prefers to have the sz 15.5 and 16's he wore. I think I started before full size run "PE's" existed so maybe that's where it stems from.

The last part is coming up shortly. Think you guys will really like the finale.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom