THE FINALE -- MY ENTIRE STASH POSTED

Thanks for the comments all.
The LB's are primarily my size (11-12) and LB's size. I could be one of the only LB collectors who prefers to have the sz 15.5 and 16's he wore. I think I started before full size run "PE's" existed so maybe that's where it stems from.

The last part is coming up shortly. Think you guys will really like the finale.
smile.gif

any of those size 11-12 willing to find a new home in the future?

thats funny you prefer lebrons size over your own, I can only buy my own size. I cant justify spending all that money on a shoe not even my size. Again, thats an amazing lebron collection
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

any of those size 11-12 willing to find a new home in the future?

thats funny you prefer lebrons size over your own, I can only buy my own size. I cant justify spending all that money on a shoe not even my size. Again, thats an amazing lebron collection
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I gotta agree, if it's not in my sample size9, I'd prefer a LeBron "PE" to be in his size. I said "prefer" because some with some pairs, you just gotta bite the bullet.

Can't wait to see the finale!

-Jermaine

I gotta agree, if it's not in my sample size9, I'd prefer a LeBron "PE" to be in his size. I said "prefer" because some with some pairs, you just gotta bite the bullet.

Can't wait to see the finale!

-Jermaine

pimp.gif

That's a great collection, Dill. As a PE collector myself I can definitely appreciate all the hard work and long hours of searching you must have put in to get some of those. For curiosity sake, what are those 2-3 pairs that you still haven't been able to get your hands on?

pimp.gif

That's a great collection, Dill. As a PE collector myself I can definitely appreciate all the hard work and long hours of searching you must have put in to get some of those. For curiosity sake, what are those 2-3 pairs that you still haven't been able to get your hands on?

One of the best jordan pe collections ive ever seen
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

again, those kobe jordan pe's
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif