The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

Heel Barry.
pimp.gif

That was a lot of fun.

And man, go braless next time Felicity. :evil:

Wonder what they go with tomorrow.

Wonder why they didn't bring Roy with them. Maybe they didn't want him to see they have a friend that also wears a red costume.

Wonder why they didn't bring Roy with them. Maybe they didn't want him to see they have a friend that also wears a red costume.
Damn, very true.
roll.gif

Or maybe he'll detract from the main stars.

Last edited:
Barry never been a heavy hitter he has always been a volume guy .The average person without super endurance is getting a severe concussion .I forgot but he has one punch where if he runs at his fastest possible he can hit you with a mini big bang
he can move his hands at 400 mph though

he should literally punch through people every time 

but he doesnt because.... plot 

I mean is it really for "plot"?

Is it so hard to understand that a hero doesn't want to kill his enemies with one punch all the time?

To avoid plot complications, he should just behead every villains with a single punch no questions asked?

No room for unnecessary flips and free run jumps when there's a dude who could just run circles around him.

:lol:

Last edited:
^ barry is soft

oliver is a better fighter than any of the bums he fights each week so it was actually an improvement for him not to get knocked out this time 
Getting hit by a punch at super speeds should knock any regular human out even if they're at their peak fitness. All those body blows should've destroyed Oliver's liver, kidneys, etc.

A punch going at 200mph would most likely severe your head from your spine or your entire spine from your body along with your head.

So yeah, Barry soft.
Barry never been a heavy hitter he has always been a volume guy .The average person without super endurance is getting a severe concussion .I forgot but he has one punch where if he runs at his fastest possible he can hit you with a mini big bang
he can move his hands at 400 mph though

he should literally punch through people every time

but he doesnt because.... plot

I mean is it really for "plot"?

Is it so hard to understand that a hero doesn't want to kill his enemies with one punch all the time?

To avoid plot complications, he should just behead every villains with a single punch no questions asked?
Yes, they made an effort to openly talk about how many ppl the Arrow killed. Should've made it clear that most ppl wouldn't be able to react in time if Barry wanted to kill them.

Hell the first thing he should've done was use his speed to take his bag of arrows :lol:

So yeah it's all cuz of plot. It's the type of suspension of disbelief I'm not willing to keep up.

Last edited:
Well I wasn't talking about the show specifically, I was speaking about the "punching at 400 mph and punching through people". Implying that he should be doing that all the time just because he can?

In the show though, I mean even if they made it so that Flash kills Ollie with one punch, that is still technically "plot". :lol:

Plus that isn't even really exclusive to DC though. I mean with Spidey being capable of lifting 20 tons (iirc) then he should have enough super strength to kill a villain with one punch too?

Last edited:
even if its not one shotting everyone, if you're fast enough to run past a speeding bullet and take someone to safety or read an entire book in a few seconds, there is no reason he should ever be in danger from anything

also so many DC characters are so overpowered that they have the dumb no killing rule just so they dont run out of villains

giving bad guys a second chance is one thing but there is absolutely no reason that the joker should still be alive after everything that he has done. batman is soft 

even if its not one shotting everyone, if you're fast enough to run past a speeding bullet and take someone to safety or read an entire book in a few seconds, there is no reason he should ever be in danger from anything

also so many DC characters are so overpowered that they have the dumb no killing rule just so they dont run out of villains

giving bad guys a second chance is one thing but there is absolutely no reason that the joker should still be alive after everything that he has done. batman is soft 

View media item 1286179

But again that isn't exclusive to DC, Marvel does it too or else they'll run out of villains as well. Marvel has it's share of overpowered heroes too and even those who aren't the strongest, you can't tell me they aren't capable of killing?

Did Spidey kill GG when he killed Gwen?

Marvel definitely has more heroes that are willing to kill though for sure.

But in movies, Batman has shown he is more than willing to kill.

I think WW being an Amazon has no problem killing either.

DC kind of addressed what happens if heroes starts killing villains in Kingdom Come though.

Last edited:
not even just the main villains, because you do have to have the main villains live once in a while to keep having things to write about

but just people in general, annoying as hell to see superman, batman and green arrow refuse to kill guys who clearly should just be offed

word to tony stark 
pimp.gif

Well I wasn't talking about the show specifically, I was speaking about the "punching at 400 mph and punching through people". Implying that he should be doing that all the time just because he can?

In the show though, I mean even if they made it so that Flash kills Ollie with one punch, that is still technically "plot". :lol:

Plus that isn't even really exclusive to DC though. I mean with Spidey being capable of lifting 20 tons (iirc) then he should have enough super strength to kill a villain with one punch too?
Spidey's killed enough already though. I'm not even saying he should kill, I'm just talking about how they depicted that fight. I should expect in that Arrow ep Oliver dies of internal bleeding.

I'm talking about when fighting a human that should stand no chance against you. Spidey aint out here struggling. He broke the Punisher's hand last time he tried to go against him.

not even just the main villains, because you do have to have the main villains live once in a while to keep having things to write about

but just people in general, annoying as hell to see superman, batman and green arrow refuse to kill guys who clearly should just be offed

But that pretty much negates your "Joker should be dead" theory. He is Batmans main villains and likely the most famous villain ever and you want him dead. :lol:

Instead you prefer small timers and henchmens to die instead of the leaders? I mean come on, you got to cut off the head if you really want to stop the killing/crime completely.

Spidey's killed enough already though. I'm not even saying he should kill, I'm just talking about how they depicted that fight. I should expect in that Arrow ep Oliver dies of internal bleeding.

I'm talking about when fighting a human that should stand no chance against you. Spidey aint out here struggling. He broke the Punisher's hand last time he tried to go against him.

Oh yeah I agree about that Arrow vs Flash fight that's why I wasn't touching up on it. You really kind of have to suspend some beliefs to accept that outcome to enjoy it. You kind of just have to stretch that Barry is slightly dumb, not a fight expert (more book smart than street smarts), not himself and a noob versus a dude who has studied him and are more experienced. Keyword is "stretch" because that is really the only way Arrow can beat him since he isn't tailor made to go against Flash. The Rogues Gallery is written to specifically take advantage of Flash's weakness so it is somewhat easier take that loss (or temporary loss since we know he'll come back and win anyways).

And Batman has killed before and he originally carried a gun (but that's long time ago but I believe in the 80s he didn't have a big problem with it either) and may not kill now but dude has never had a problem putting anyone in the hospital to get what he wants. He won't mind breaking bones or hurting you as much as he can as long as you don't die. :lol:

Last edited:

FINALLY someone gets my beef with DC. I've given up tryna to explain this to anyone. That fight scene was a joke. Only reason I am watching these is because most of my shows are wrapping up (final seasons). Once the Defenders Netflix shows come through

Out with DC's CW universe like

View media item 1286209

word to tony stark :pimp:

:smokin

Hopefully Moon Knight and Punisher are part of Phase 2 Defenders roster.

Last edited:

Most likely it will be a draw. Remember Barry doesn't have any experience, and he's still developing. Most of Barry's setbacks so far have been psychological, his power is reactive to his humanity. Oliver reacts without clouded judgement, because he's borderline sociopath and this probably makes him react quicker than the Flash. But its been proven he also has a smaller accuracy rate than Barry because he shoots first and asks questions later.

However Barry does possess quantum thinking, he can speed read and time slows down for him allowing him to react more accurately more faster.

That says a lot about Oliver.

This question has me thinking, is Iris a THOT? I mean she's smashing Eddie and creeps out late night to be Flash's groupie. Then LIES to Eddie about where she is.

Even these "good girls" ain't loyal.

SoWtxHs.png

so since the flash creaters said that nobody knows who reverse flash is and it's a complete shocker (basically cutting out eddie and the professor dude)..i wonder who then

i keep hearing the theory dr wells is barry allen in the future..that would be a dope twist

Last edited:
Looks like neither Wells or Thawnes are Prof Zoom/Reverse Flash.
Unless of course this a plot twist where Wells or Thawnes future self traveled back in time and met himself?
I'm sticking to the Wells theory, he believes in order to save everyone across the different dimensions he needs to become Reverse Flash. That's probably Wells from the future. The wheelchair is the perfect cover. And if he killed Barry's mother, he probably also went back in time and killed his own wife to thwart Joe. He's a sociopath, look how he sacrificed Girder.

word to tony stark :pimp:

I would murk as many dangerous criminals as I could so they couldn't hurt people anymore. I guess soldiers, governments, and law enforcement can execute dangerous bad guys but costumed heroes can't. I'm tired of the stupid killing dillema on Arrow and it being mentioned on Flash last night. malcolm merlin destroyed a part of a damn city and he's walking around facing no consequences. Oli needs to handle that again.

so since the flash creaters said that nobody knows who reverse flash is and it's a complete shocker (basically cutting out eddie and the professor dude)..i wonder who then

i keep hearing the theory dr wells is barry allen in the future..that would be a dope twist

Shouldn't wells and barry look more alike if that theory is true? Or maybe wells had his appearance altered.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom