The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

Like when Clark wore that red kryptonite ring on Smallville and acted like a boss. That was the best version of Clark.

He smashed every chick except felicity.
Basically. He tried to play it off like he can't get Felicity when we all know she's ready for the D.

It doesn't work out in Barry's situation: Iris doesn't want his frailness.

roll.gif
 at barry spending all season wishing she was single

then she tells him that she would smash oliver even though she's in a relationship already

oliver 
pimp.gif

Bruh. She sees him like a brother, cuz that's how you see someone you lived with for since you were 9. Ask anyone that been in that situation. ***** fallin in love with his sister. Can't feel bad for him. Oli tho..... :lol:

Ok ep, they really did jack the red kryptonite Clark plot and throw in a crossover. Difference is when they did it in Smallville, barely anybody else knew about it or that he was affected and Clark was doing wild **** for most of the ep :lol: Here Barry gets angry but doesn't go all the way.

I didn't care for that fight at all. Son starts dragging him and then stops. Arrow should've died in this fight. Trying to play up this bull **** that he has experience over Barry. All those weak super fast punches when an ep or two ago we found out Barry can cave in a *****'s chest with ease. Then there was all the simping.

Maybe this ending will lead to something cool though. Fire-w/e last I remember was 2 ppl in one superhero though.

^ barry is soft

oliver is a better fighter than any of the bums he fights each week so it was actually an improvement for him not to get knocked out this time 

He was probably crushing on her before her family took him in. He's only making himself suffer by continuing to be her bestfriend. Dude needs to move on and stop making himself look bad.

Barry never been a heavy hitter he has always been a volume guy .The average person without super endurance is getting a severe concussion .I forgot but he has one punch where if he runs at his fastest possible he can hit you with a mini big bang

Barry never been a heavy hitter he has always been a volume guy .The average person without super endurance is getting a severe concussion .I forgot but he has one punch where if he runs at his fastest possible he can hit you with a mini big bang
he can move his hands at 400 mph though

he should literally punch through people every time 

but he doesnt because.... plot 

Back
Top Bottom