The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

Feel like Wells was gonna say your mom is alive and just left us :lol:

As for this me nuclear bomb predicament. If Barry isn't gonna go back in time or go back in time and get help he could just run fast enough to breach to another earth like he did to get to Supergirl's earth or make a bunch of time remnants.

This so would be better if they didn't pretend nobody else on the team had powers just to show Iris on her own with powers like a rookie :lol:

She initially told Cisco and Killer Frost to go and Ralph. He said no and all of a sudden shes going by herself to stop a building fire.

Lazy boy riding lunatic :lol:
Great line.

Oh you know there was.

The writing structure wise is so poss poor when they're coasting, doing a filler ep, or building up to a climax.

New threat appears, hero fails to stop threat, hero doubts themselves, hero gets pep talk, hero saves the day. Then maybe at the end of the ep a look in to how the villain actually won or its all apart of their plan.

:wow: @ supernatural being renewed again :rofl:

this is what, their 84th season?

The CW has just officially announced that they've picked up Supergirl, The Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Arrow, Black Lightning, Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, Dynasty, Jane the Virgin, Riverdale, and Supernatural for new seasons set to air this fall.

"As The CW expands to a six-night, Sunday through Friday schedule next season, we are proud to have such a deep bench of great returning series for 2018-19. By picking these 10 series up for next season, we have a terrific selection of programming to choose from when we set our fall schedule in May, with more still to come. And I’m especially happy that we’ll continue to work with the incredibly talented casts, producers, and writers who create the series our fans are so passionate about.

Seems like supergirl and arrow threads are dead.

I’ll read an article about supernatural and check out the comments section and laugh at how mad the die-hard fans are about people saying it should’ve ended a long time ago.

Back
Top Bottom