The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

Was this mentioned in the episode or is it a spoiler for the next episode?

Interesting either way.
If you know back story or do a little digging they drop a lot of tidbits throughout the episode 

Like last episode when those rich people got off the plane and were like they dont have a son. Those are pid pipers parents; they disowned him for being gay

And the chief mentioned having a boyfriend episodes ago. A matter of fact i think they may be dating in the comics

This guys channel is GOLD for this stuff. He uploads vids weekly on the Arrow Flash and a bunch of other shows.

Anybody else get some sussboy tones from the Harrison/his protege conversation?

the character pied piper is gay in the comics
It's such a bad idea to name a villain the pied piper and make him gay :lol: :smh:

EDIT

The police chief is gay too? I completely missed that I think or maybe we're getting to the point this stuff isn't important to me at all.

Last edited:
^In the episode where Eddie was trying to convince the police chief to setup a special task force to take out The Flash, Eddie and Joe were in his office and he mentioned that his boyfriend didn't let him eat junk food anymore.

It's such a bad idea to name a villain the pied piper and make him gay :lol: :smh:

EDIT

The police chief is gay too? I completely missed that I think or maybe we're getting to the point this stuff isn't important to me at all.
It's a bad idea to name your company pied piper also (Silicon valley ftw)

EDIT

It's a bad idea to name your company pied piper also (Silicon valley ftw)
:lol:

View media item 1378663

So he's hanging with flash? Looks like a uniform from that movie rollerball. The clear visor looks dorky.

Great episode again.

This show seems to blend the emotional and action really well. I thought that last scene with Barry and his dad was spot-on.

- Caitlin clearly wanted the D. Her in that dress =
grin.gif

- Barry's new chick is cute

- Iris looking jelly =
smokin.gif

hope they kill off cisco soon, dude is lame as hell

also prison dude snitched way too fast 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom