The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

KuUkBop.gif

Last edited:

Anyone else find it interesting that Zoom just snatched Jay's speed but now he needs Wells to do the same thing to Barry?
You know what that is interesting. At first I thought Well's only purpose was to help Barry get as fast as possible so that Zoom can steal his speed when he's at his peak, but after the episode where he creates the device that sucks up speed force and he made the speed force heroin, I guess I'm not sure wtf Zoom is exactly capable of. 

Why didn't he just spell the letters on the damn glass? :lol:

Like trace the actual words with his fingers? So dumb.

That whole earth 2 stupid. Like I bangz with Zoom and appreciate his theatrics, but he's gon run through the city burning it down looking for wells instead of just going where you already know he'll be?

Where does Zoom go when he just wants to chill? He wasn't in his lair. I'm trying to see some empty bags of cheetos or dirty socks on the floor after a long day of running. Bet those jawns smell

Last edited:
Anyone else find it interesting that Zoom just snatched Jay's speed but now he needs Wells to do the same thing to Barry?
You know what that is interesting. At first I thought Well's only purpose was to help Barry get as fast as possible so that Zoom can steal his speed when he's at his peak, but after the episode where he creates the device that sucks up speed force and he made the speed force heroin, I guess I'm not sure wtf Zoom is exactly capable of.

It was revealed Jay lied about that. Zoom didn't steal his speed. Told Caitlyn and she aint tell anybody yet. He was ashamed that he lost it due to drug use. That velocity **** made him faster but damaged his genes or his connection with the speed force. We've only seen Zoom take Barry's speed and that was via Wells. Never showed him taking Jay's cuz he was already losing it.

Zoom allegedly simply just beat his *** on Earth-2 and Jay could never beat him.

To me the connection there is Jay wanted to get faster and used the drug and Zoom wants Barry's speed but uses the science way to do it by forcing Wells.

I really don't get why they want to keep getting faster though. That **** would get boring living in a world where ppl are basically all slow to you. Not to mention if you go too fast you'll cause a black hole/destroy the planet.

Last edited:
Could be miss direction.
Where does Zoom go when he just wants to chill? He wasn't in his lair. I'm trying to see some empty bags of cheetos or dirty socks on the floor after a long day of running. Bet those jawns smell

My guess would be he never sleeps. Maybe he found some speed for hack to sleep. Or maybe since his cell regenerate at an alarming rate dude doesn't even need to sleep. lol

Could be miss direction.
My guess would be he never sleeps. Maybe he found some speed for hack to sleep. Or maybe since his cell regenerate at an alarming rate dude doesn't even need to sleep. lol
since no one knows who he is he could spend half his time as the average joe living across from the police station 

I wish this was a Netflix show so all the episodes would drop at the same time and I could just binge watch every episode. It's killing me to have to wait another week for more clues on who Zoom is lol

I wish this was a Netflix show so all the episodes would drop at the same time and I could just binge watch every episode. It's killing me to have to wait another week for more clues on who Zoom is lol
You could do this. Just wait a year later until this season ends up on netflix :lol: or wait until the season is done and watch all the eps somewhere online.

Superman was alien mad when the flash beat him in a race around the world. So he became obsessed with speed so he could rematch him and take his soul.. lol 

I need DCU to be in the same universe as the MI movies so we can see a live action version of this

That was WAY more corny and hammy than when they did it in the Batman and Superman animated series :lol:

I had to pause and wonder if this was a good looking fan made animation. Then I remembered Brave & the Bold.

Last edited:
barry is a damn idiot. Saying he wants the portal open again like he can actually do anything against zoom.

So how is Barry going to defeat Zoom? Is he going to get faster or is he going to pull a Speedsters unite moment?

West Coast so I'm not currently watching the show

Back
Top Bottom