The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

My man Wally got so much juice he's turning down yambs 
nthat.gif

I knew you can't trust earth-19 wells if he's wearing that hat and dresses like he's in a band.

I don't think he'll be evil, just be sketchy and hide the main reason why he wanted to go to their Earth and work with the flash team.

They're basically trying to find any way to keep Tom Cavanagh on the show.

He's one of their top actors.

I wonder why they had earth 2 wells and jesse go back to their earth though. Probably don't want another speedster to be on the team if they want to give wally powers this season.

They're basically trying to find any way to keep Tom Cavanagh on the show.

He's one of their top actors.

You can keep him but why go thru the same plot line we did with the other 2 Harrison Wells?

Also having someone hide that they are a meta around other metas and people who are okay with metas is ridiculous to do twice in back to back seasons.

The writers can't be out of ideas already?

Last edited:
Caitlin's probably irrationally scared the team will think she'll turn evil like killer frost. This is the cw, where they'll annoy you with storylines then bring back similar storylines to annoy you again.

Caitlin's probably irrationally scared the team will think she'll turn evil like killer frost. This is the cw, where they'll annoy you with storylines then bring back similar storylines to annoy you again.
They can't keep hiding Caitlin's powers forever. Eventually the writers are gonna have to force her to embrace the killer frost persona. And they have to make her evil. There is no way around that. They have been teasing her for 2 seasons, just make her evil and be done with it. 

This. The reason they looked for a new Wells to me was lame and the new Wells they did get is already annoying. 

Earth 2 wells and jesse like earth 1 so I dunno why they want to go home.

earth 2 wells was annoyed by earth 18 (or watever earth number he's from) too.

i bet they're gonna have the earth 18 wells for a couple episodes and then find some way to get earth 2 wells to stay, although i don't know what they'd do with Jesse....

The entire way they went about get a new Harrison Wells was thoughtless. Send some complicated equation and whoever solves it are candidates? Then we just pick one? No investigation of the candidates' Earth, no in depth investigation? A legit interview even?

I get it they need to have future conflict and drama but this was just dumb and no different than Flash changing the past.

I wonder why they had earth 2 wells and jesse go back to their earth though. Probably don't want another speedster to be on the team if they want to give wally powers this season.
Cuz it's have to be a good reason for them to abandon their Earth that has a bunch of evil meta trying to take over like they're 40a era gangsters.

Thwyre too tied to that earth.

So what would be an adequate storyline for you?
Going off what we know so far, instead if the subplot of Snow's ice powers I'd do one where Cisco's brother is alive, has powers like his earth 2 version, and is killing ppl on the low the whole season until it becomes more of a mainplot where he kills that British cop guy and then washes Flash. Drama for Cisco. Maybe tie it in to the Alchemy thing.

I'd just give Caitlin some D. Maybe she meets this earth's Hunter Zoloman and dates him on the low. That's keep fans interested since we would know a (Professor) Zoom return would be soon.

As far as a new Harry, that could be a while few for in itself. Get one from Earth-838, he got beef with a meta trying to kill him, Flash & co. help him by going there (yeah I know this might be a slight rehash of the Earth-2 stuff), give some reason he has to fake his death on his earth, then he stays on Earth-1.

Then go back to this stuff with Alchemy. All that sounds like it can be 22-26 or how many eps they do a season.

Last edited:
The entire way they went about get a new Harrison Wells was thoughtless. Send some complicated equation and whoever solves it are candidates? Then we just pick one? No investigation of The candidates' eat their in depth investigation? A legit interview even?

That bothered me. They conducted the whole thing like a skype job interview (which it kinda of was), but they did it as if there was absolutely not risk. Zoom figured out there were other earths and tried to conquer them. Then Wells decides its a good idea to send a message to 19 earths as if there is no way one evil person would decipher the message and figure out how to get to earth 1?  And on top of all that he leaves them with this potential threat
laugh.gif

Wally was bugging till he seen Jesse's soft *** in them leather pants. Like father like son I guess. Can't wait to see Cecile in some leather 
devil.gif

Iris cant be wearing these short skirts and high heels as long as I'm not smashing someone as fine as her. ****'s killing me 
mean.gif

And Top 
laugh.gif
 What an unfortunate name for a female villain. But imagine her looking you in the eyes while giving you top and then she make the vertigo hit right when you nut

krabs.jpg

Imagine if earth-19 wells stared at Jesse and said she was hot.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Wally was bugging till he seen Jesse's soft *** in them leather pants. Like father like son I guess. Can't wait to see Cecile in some leather :evil:
Iris cant be wearing these short skirts and high heels as long as I'm not smashing someone as fine as her. ****'s killing me :smh:  
And Top :lol:  What an unfortunate name for a female villain. But imagine her looking you in the eyes while giving you top and then she make the vertigo hit right when you nut

krabs.jpg
:rofl: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom