The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

You dudes putting in overtime trying to catch up to shogun. But your savagery doesn't feel as natural as his. Idk if I'm feeling it [emoji]129300[/emoji]

You dudes putting in overtime trying to catch up to shogun. But your savagery doesn't feel as natural as his. Idk if I'm feeling it [emoji]129300[/emoji]
Going to sound super gay for saying this, but Hayley Atwell's assets are too big

Can't stop noticing them in the Agent Carter clip. She needs them things reduced lol

If her boobs can get smaller, and Lupita's a little bigger, all would be right in the world

Ha. What about nips though? You not a fan of the pepperoni ones? You probably into the small werther candy looking ones.

caramel_candies_hard_candies-261f3b37c843f3bb024e7b7d761dad8e.png

Yo. Shogun is too good. Just stop guys. You can't match him.

:rofl:

But seriously, since last night I've made a vow to try to keep myself pron free and fap free for a yr. Don't make it hard for me guys.

Last edited:
Meh to Snow having to go to her mom about her powers. Just reveal that already.

:rofl: @ the black guy trying to bee a bad guy all of a sudden. Not getting credit for your work makes you think you can just trap/push around the chick with ice powers? Quit ya job fool.

Eps like these, filler eps, should take the opportunity to make the drama based plots way more interesting. If you're not driving the main plot with the villain do something with the character interactions.

HR stuff was a bit funny but eh. At least they ain't go back to Wally wants to be suicidal to get his speed. This Julian stuff was okay but if he aint becoming a villain he needs to die already.

Would've liked a subplot of Joe bagging the fine add D.A.

:lol: @ this "threat"

I thought that lab assistant was going to be a potential new love interest but that fool tried to lock her up knowing she could turn him to a block of ice.

I thought that lab assistant was going to be a potential new love interest but that fool tried to lock her up knowing she could turn him to a block of ice.
Me too.

Then ole boy had the heel turn from outta nowhere.

Now after they mentioned it, why didn't they Vibe him the second HR arrived? Even after he caught them going in his stuff, I would have vibed him.

Expecting Caitlyn heel turn then a pep talk from the team to turn her back to a face.

Somebody gonna kill her mom, she'll go full Killer Frost trying to kill that person and then the pep talk will sway her back.

Does seem like a little much especially considering that Barry is not actually running at super fast speeds and needs everything that Cisco claims the suit will do or whatnot.

Back
Top Bottom