The Following: Episode 15.....Season Finale - Finally.

Detective Mike Mathews needs like a security job at a small town high school or somethin. :lol:

I still say Iceman is one of them.

Brokeback serial killers. :x

Damn at that email. They ain't playin, they straight torturin Ryan.

Death by gauze? :lol:

When Kevin Bacon walked back into the house after the scuffle with the pyromaniac and after Iceman saying Agent Reilly was dead, I had a gut feeling...

That ~ IF Iceman ends up being part of the cult~, I have a feeling that Reilly could have lived but Iceman prevented that from happening.

This show man :lol: , there are moments where I feel like there's some foreshadowing, but I'm never really sure.

This show is the only reason I look forward to Mondays man. Too much :pimp:

Finally watched the episode OnDemand. Of course the black guy is the one they sacrifice on the cast :smh:. So their team is down to Bacon, Iceman, and the expert. This might become like the OG Star Trek where the guys in the red uniforms just keep getting killed and replaced with other people that they'll get rid of too.

The cult followers must've had ninja training too with how easily they appear and disappear. The FBI agents and cops are no match for these guys. It'll be interesting to see how many followers there really are as they reveal more people.

Finally watched the episode OnDemand. Of course the black guy is the one they sacrifice on the cast :smh:. So their team is down to Bacon, Iceman, and the expert. This might become like the OG Star Trek where the guys in the red uniforms just keep getting killed and replaced with other people that they'll get rid of too.

The cult followers must've had ninja training too with how easily they appear and disappear. The FBI agents and cops are no match for these guys. It'll be interesting to see how many followers there really are as they reveal more people.
:lol:

You right though.

Only just discovered this thread...

Crazy ending... Carroll's attempt at 'brain-washing' the kid... 
eek.gif

Caught up on the last 2 eps. Aight, I'm all in.

This show is fun and in control. Not wacky and extra like I thought it'd turn out to be. :smokin

Psycho chick that killed her mom is my fav character.

Last edited:
Ok, so the two gay guys are excited sharing the girl that looks like a guy.

And the main guy is avoiding the pretty girl at all costs while his little buddy is desperate for bonding time.

If Ellen makes a guest appearance I'm not followin no more. :smh:

:lol:

Yeah this episode was not that good. It seems like they dragged the **** out of the plot today. I was bored watching this today. And these flashbacks need to be implemented better. Youre watching a scene and then all of sudden flashback. Hope next episode picks it up.

Yeah this last ep was just okay. Wasn't banking on them going 3 for 3. I do wonder if the writers think we'll be invested in these serial killing sheep. That whole scene with the kidnapped chick and them bonding was weird as **** :lol:

Plus the main sister held hostage plot needed to have more gravity to it.

If anything I'm leaning more toward CP's theory of Iceman being one of the followers. 2nd ep he mentions Hardy's family upstate, then his sis is brought in to the show, and just the whole way he happened to be with him, and how damn long he took to show up and save him. Him killing her don't matter, I think later it'll be revealed the real hardcore followers are ruthless and not even working together. It's clear but I feel it's really going to be played up how Carroll is just using the gay guys, girl, and whoever else was with them as just an intro, an opening salvo to let Hardy and the FBI know he's serious and that they're ******.

Also I don't know if I missed it but did they confirm the death of the CO that was eating his gauze? :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah this last ep was just okay. Wasn't banking on them going 3 for 3. I do wonder if the writers think we'll be invested in these serial killing sheep. That whole scene with the kidnapped chick and them bonding was weird as **** :lol:

Plus the main sister held hostage plot needed to have more gravity to it.

If anything I'm leaning more toward CP's theory of Iceman being one of the followers. 2nd ep he mentions Hardy's family upstate, then his sis is brought in to the show, and just the whole way he happened to be with him, and how damn long he took to show up and save him. Him killing her don't matter, I think later it'll be revealed the real hardcore followers are ruthless and not even working together. It's clear but I feel it's really going to be played up how Carroll is just using the gay guys, girl, and whoever else was with them as just an intro, an opening salvo to let Hardy and the FBI know he's serious and that they're ******.

Also I don't know if I missed it but did they confirm the death of the CO that was eating his gauze? :lol:

They did confirm Jordy died eating gauze. Yeahhhh......

And I agree, these first batch of nutjobs is just his warm up, remember he told him that. He's just getting him back in shape.

And yep, I am on to Iceman. He is waaaaaaaaay to convient for my tastes. He's always in the mix. He coulda killed that chick cuz it wasn't time for Ryan to die. He's desperate to connect with Ryan way too damn much. I absolutely think Ice is going to be a reveal at some point.

Still a little bothered by the shower with your clothes on, and extra bodies in there too. Them 3 is just weird. Let's get to the good killers already, these guys are just weird. :lol: Did think it was interesting the one dude ain't eem kill anybody yet. Got his jr serial killer starter kit I guess or somethin. :smh: :lol:

It was so weird though. Soooo weird.

I liked that he didn't kill anyone too and thought that could be interesting for a while cuz I didn't know how deep the meaning when the gay guy said the other one was lying. I'm thinking he might man up in the end and slit her throat while that one gay guy smashes the girl in the shower. Then I get that weird *** shower scene :lol: :smh:

I really want to see the scene where Carroll laughs at them for being amateur idiots, calls them his pawns and just continues to belittle them until they commit that.

I like the show so far, but I got that feeling that something is missing..............it's like eating bland food. It's decent but you know it could be better.

can't wait for **** to hit the fan and kevin bacon goes Death Sentence on this show

Yea I'm with you too CP, Iceman wanting to get personal with KB just seems like he's digging for info that Carroll doesn't have on him. Like something that will hurt him worse than say Claire getting the axe.

That shower scene was just too uncomfortable for me :lol:

Shows always have that one slow episode, I'd have faith that next weeks ep makes up for it (and it looks like it will).

They did confirm Jordy died eating gauze. Yeahhhh......

And I agree, these first batch of nutjobs is just his warm up, remember he told him that. He's just getting him back in shape.

And yep, I am on to Iceman. He is waaaaaaaaay to convient for my tastes. He's always in the mix. He coulda killed that chick cuz it wasn't time for Ryan to die. He's desperate to connect with Ryan way too damn much. I absolutely think Ice is going to be a reveal at some point.

Still a little bothered by the shower with your clothes on, and extra bodies in there too. Them 3 is just weird. Let's get to the good killers already, these guys are just weird. :lol: Did think it was interesting the one dude ain't eem kill anybody yet. Got his jr serial killer starter kit I guess or somethin. :smh: :lol:

Might be a long shot, but what about Claire being in on the whole thing as well? She's a little too calm and collective knowing her son was kidnapped. I mean, ol' girl was ready to cook Bacon some bacon, ya know? EVERYONE is a suspect to me :lol:

Slow episode (just watched OnDemand...forgot to DVR), but maybe next week will be better.

Yea I'm with you too CP, Iceman wanting to get personal with KB just seems like he's digging for info that Carroll doesn't have on him. Like something that will hurt him worse than say Claire getting the axe.

That shower scene was just too uncomfortable for me :lol:

Shows always have that one slow episode, I'd have faith that next weeks ep makes up for it (and it looks like it will).

I don't think Iceman will be revealed as a follower. I just think Ryan is his hero and is geeked he's working with him. Him being a follower would be too predictable. If he was then that FBI team of theirs would dwindle down to 2 people.

That short haired girl is horny. Probably wanting to get double teamed in the shower. I feel bad for that Asian girl, should've found a better place to hide.

I think Iceman's legit now.

I don't think he's a Follower.

The writers make him look like so, but he's not. They know that we will make that conclusion. They're just messing with us.

Creepier than walking dead? i must see this show starring kevin bacon. walking dead is a great show, if this is similiar im sure its great too!

Back
Top Bottom