The Four: Battle for Stardom

Anyone watches this show?

First show was kind of meh, but I think it has potential long term if polished.

I think the challenger needs to go first if giving a pass to challenge.

The original 4 need to be selected with the viewers watching (build story) rather than start the show with it.

And a few other things.

Anyways, this week I was disappointed to see Rell Jerv go home, but he didn't bring it. However, Zhavia in my eyes lost. I get it she's marketable with her white appropriation. But the way the judge reacted and the way it went had me a little bitter.

Anyways, just wanted to open the dialogue to get this going.

I'm upset Saeed lost so oh well.lol Zhavia aint got it, she may have it looks wise as far as marketability but when it comes to singing, she don't got it. she's always straining to put power behind her vocals.

I'm upset Saeed lost so oh well.lol Zhavia aint got it, she may have it looks wise as far as marketability but when it comes to singing, she don't got it. she's always straining to put power behind her vocals.
I really liked big boy, but that was a close one man.

In regards to Zhavia, I want to agree ... she also sings to deep all the time for no reason. Doesn't even add to the song. Like I understand she tries to make the song hers, but not all the time.

I like the way diddy stood up for the other challenger.

watched the first episode. wasn't that interesting.

caught last night's episode and watched first "challenge". turned it off afterwards. not gonna watch this trash anymore.

Digging the show.

Sawed sang the wrong songs if he wanted to stay.

Caught off guard with Rell and Zhavia getting the boot in the same ep.

Digging the show.

Sawed sang the wrong songs if he wanted to stay.

Caught off guard with Rell and Zhavia getting the boot in the same ep.
I didn't think Tell should of gone home, but in reality he ****ed up. So he went, that's what I like, you have to be on point all the time.

Next week they bringing previous four back.

Thing is with that performance its not like he messed up his lines or anything, he just didn't bring the necessary energy and emotion to it.

No way was that average rapper better. Probably my one problem with the competition and audience, they don't understand dope rap.

Thing is with that performance its not like he messed up his lines or anything, he just didn't bring the necessary energy and emotion to it.

No way was that average rapper better. Probably my one problem with the competition and audience, they don't understand dope rap.
I was saying the same exact thing. Like people getting hype for a few punch likes of an avg battle rapper. He's not marketable at all and I don't see that guy having a future.

Been watching since ep 1. Wish Saed was on the show, really liked his voice. Jason tries too hard, but this week he showed improvement on when to not over do his voice, but that girl he beat was GOOD. Very close.

I’m mad Rell lost, but it was his best performance but the other dude isn’t a good artist. He’s a battle rapper if anything. Crowd always gets hyped on the new challengers sometimes. Kinda stupid. I hope he comes back and challenges, Rell can be a really good rapper.

Was shocked to see Zhavia get booted cause i figures she was a fan fav but no one is safe from the fans man. I thought she did well enough to keep her seat. The other chick can sing but something about her was off, her presence.

I still don’t know how Timothy is in this :lol: I’m not really a fan of dudes voice.

Interested to see who comes back next week

I’m hoping it’s Saed, Rell, Candice, and Zhavia or maybe Cheyenne. Ultimately producers will pick who comes back. I feel Zhavia is a lock

Tim got that showmanship, performamce ability, and that baby MJ voice :lol:

One thing indont like about the show is that all 4 aren't challenged every episode. Its a 2hour show. They gotta cut out some of the super lame contestants that don't even belong.

I can see Tim being big.

His voice is silky smooth and he does have showmanship. Dude reminds me of a modern day Prince/MJ.

Can't sleep on dude.

Like I said before Zhavia is not that good. These dudes want a cash cow and she's it, apparently. She's white, she took and adopted black culture , and she makes all the song to her voice liking. I hate when she goes deep, it completely ruins it for me . But she'll be back ...

Rell Jerv is dope and has bars but that last performance was horrible man. I checked a few of his songs in Tidal and I dig them.

One thing about the layout of the show that needs to be improve is the way challengers come up they win a chance for a seat and then the current seat holders signs first.

I think a challenger should immediately sing again and let the seat holders signs after.

Anyways, last week, the audience got it right based on those performances.

One thing I'd like to be surprised by is to see the next great rap artist show up on this show but that never happens.

Like a truly great MC just improving and amazing every week.

I fear I'll get the next Soulja Boy.

Only started watching this show bc of Khaled like I only watch Signed on VH1 because of Rozay. Shows not that bad tho, all Tim does is footwork and the splits.

Just caught the beginning of thw last ep since I missed it.

Jason looked shook the entire time :lol: He aint raise his hand when asked who wanted to eat, looked mad worrier when shorty performed :lol:

I saw a lot of chinks in the armor unlike last week.

Only started watching this show bc of Khaled like I only watch Signed on VH1 because of Rozay. Shows not that bad tho, all Tim does is footwork and the splits.
Tim only did a split on time. LoL
Just caught the beginning of thw last ep since I missed it.

Jason looked shook the entire time :lol: He aint raise his hand when asked who wanted to eat, looked mad worrier when shorty performed :lol:

I saw a lot of chinks in the armor unlike last week.
Dude was mad shook and in all honesty I wasn't feeling that performance much.

I think this show is better than some of the others. They have to bring their A game all the time and the judges can't help them stay.

I can see Tim being big.

His voice is silky smooth and he does have showmanship. Dude reminds me of a modern day Prince/MJ.

Can't sleep on dude.

Like I said before Zhavia is not that good. These dudes want a cash cow and she's it, apparently. She's white, she took and adopted black culture , and she makes all the song to her voice liking. I hate when she goes deep, it completely ruins it for me . But she'll be back ...

Rell Jerv is dope and has bars but that last performance was horrible man. I checked a few of his songs in Tidal and I dig them.

One thing about the layout of the show that needs to be improve is the way challengers come up they win a chance for a seat and then the current seat holders signs first.

I think a challenger should immediately sing again and let the seat holders signs after.

Anyways, last week, the audience got it right based on those performances.

I have to agree, why does the challenger go last, that makes no sense to me. I knew Rel Jerv was gon lose the battle to the white bull off the strength that he's white and he said a punchline or two, bruh wasn't that nice. Meghan is messin the show up trying to save people, you like em, sign them off the show win or lose, but this is a competition, can't have any biases that affect your judgment.

I'll say this, there won't be a rapper winning this, rappers never win music competitions when singers are involved.

Not point in watching this show at all without Zhavia.

I have to agree, why does the challenger go last, that makes no sense to me. I knew Rel Jerv was gon lose the battle to the white bull off the strength that he's white and he said a punchline or two, bruh wasn't that nice. Meghan is messin the show up trying to save people, you like em, sign them off the show win or lose, but this is a competition, can't have any biases that affect your judgment.

I'll say this, there won't be a rapper winning this, rappers never win music competitions when singers are involved.
I like this competition because for once the singer with the best rendition of the original is not a lock to win. There have been girls there with pipes and I'm like ok ... same tired ****. They don't move me .... at least the 4 that were there somewhat where original and true to themselves ....

The white rapper is gone and that chick that took Zen whatever her name is she's cool, but she's gone too

Not point in watching this show at all without Zhavia.
Please tell me why? What did she see in here that made you say wow. The last two performances where trash and she continues to stay with the super low for way to long during the song.

The judges have everyone crowning that girl .. obviously the audience there didn't see it that way.

But again I suspect that challengers going last also has something to do with cats losing their seats.

Been meaning to post it but it seems from promos for the next so theyre gonna be bringing back ppl who tried out before? Or at least some of the competitors who became a part of the 4.

Been meaning to post it but it seems from promos for the next so theyre gonna be bringing back ppl who tried out before? Or at least some of the competitors who became a part of the 4.
Yeah they bringing back previous 4s.

I hated on Ash until I heard him singing ... dude didn't deserve to go home.
Zhavia coming back for sure ... probably big boy and jerv too. Let's see

Yeah, I was just thinking it'd be cool but the OG 4 was type whack :lol:

Wish the show had a few more eps before they announce a winner.

Back
Top Bottom