The future of the NBA is going down the drain vol Lebron James

when i saw him doing those "x-band walks" all i could think of was the crab dribble
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by clkru

Plus, I think the NBA is starting to get back to a level of excitement that was absent after Jordan left the Bulls in '98, what with LBJ, Durant, Derek Rose, Wade, Rondo, Melo, Dwight Howard, and the Blazers... the league is becoming fun again!
^ NEGATIVE! nowhere close, good try though
smile.gif

Originally Posted by JRodski

Originally Posted by crobers 78

I am sure lebron is on roids. Why do people just think taking roids is just for being super swole? roids are so advanced now that you can get them for almost any advantage i.e. #8 takes the type of roids for some strength/muscle but mainly for endurance and stamina. Think what you want but these players are nothing more than horses at the track to the big business men, GM's and owners so it's going down like it or not.

im sorry but, that assumption is completely rediculous and this thread has absolutely NOTHING to do with kob. between the kobe v.s. mike GW thread and this one, i cant help but lable you a hater.

^ HAHAHA glad to see you are following my Tweets tweety bird. did you hear me say i think this thread is about #8 or did i just make an example of a fact that he is taking a strand of performance enhancements for his stamina and endurance? i could care less if you believe it or not. it goes down like it or not. 

Originally Posted by FilthyRich

i honestly believe lebron james has taken human growth hormone. dude is a freak. not all preformance enhancing drugs make you huge and muscular. many are used for stamina increasing properties and some increase red blood cells

there are many ways to increase your preformance 

Some athletes have tried to improve their performance by blood doping: first about 1 litre of their blood is extracted, then the red blood cells are isolated, frozen and stored, to be reinjected shortly before the competition.  This practice is hard to detect but may endanger the human cardiovascular system which is not equipped to deal with blood of the resulting higher viscosity.

did you see lebrons jaw last year? didnt he get surgery to remove an abnormal growth? its side effect of growth hormone use.

lebron has used some sort of preformance enhancing durgs at some point in his NBA career.

^ Thank you filthy rich! smdh...how many of these people have actually played sports at a high level or have been around people who do this stuff? lol, it goes down people and the strands of it are so much more advanced then back in the days where it was just for massive swoleness, as a matter of fact it has less side effects now too which makes it more appealing.

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm not a huge supporter of LeBron. But you can't be serious with this.

im sayen i have stretch marks from getting 2 big and i have never used PEDs hes black u dumb #+*!!!!

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

im sayen i have stretch marks from getting 2 big and i have never used PEDs hes black u dumb #+*!!!!

indifferent.gif
how do u explain Tim Duncans stretch marks. hes not black or built. [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]ijustwantedtoaddtotheabsurdnessofthisthreadcarryon[/color]

041107_0156_KarlMaloneT23.png
Karl_Malone_Lifting_Weights.265192321_std.jpg

larry_johnson_unlv.jpg
Larry-Johnson.jpg

84749910.jpg
alonzo-mourning-retires1.jpg

shaqLSU.jpg

...Well...you get the point.

...Oh actually, here are some guards just in case you want to bring up that they we're all PF's and C's up there.

normal_Copie%20de%20nba%20-%20vince%20carter%20-%20high%20school%20dunk%20%281%29%282%29.jpg
IDniuz_nba-vince_carter_-_slam_dunk_3.jpg

1136804240_0.jpg

kobe_bryant.jpg

uconn-stars-ray-allen-and-ben-gordon.png

ray-allen.jpg
3938_gordon6_050809.jpg

These kinds of topics always come from the guys who never excelled in sports therefore are looking for another way to harass stars. Get out of here with that non sense

Originally Posted by Wasps and Asps

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
how do u explain Tim Duncans stretch marks. hes not black or built. [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]ijustwantedtoaddtotheabsurdnessofthisthreadcarryon[/color]
what you did there, i see
roll.gif

I wouldnt be surprised if some nba players used PED

the "freak of nature" thing is a lame excuse

all of those bball players are freaks of natures...lebron just happens to have more muscle

dude would probably be a travis outlaw if he was skinny

Back
Top Bottom