The future of the NBA is going down the drain vol Lebron James

Originally Posted by Wasps and Asps

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah
i did this to a girl in school once. but instead of hittin her with a ball, i told her to look behind her, and when she turned around, i took a picture of her booty.

cuz it was phat
pimp.gif
No pics = ducktales.

I don't agree with the OP. Even if you look at the first pic compared to how he looks low, it's not inconceivable that he can be as big as he is without PEDs. A guy with his structure, it wouldn't be that hard with dedication to weight training and the recourses he has as far as personal trainers to get that big. Frankly he could be bigger if that was his goal.

If Kevin Durant were to become as muscular as LeBron is now in one season, thats the only time i would get suspicious of players juicing

stretch marks, jaw line, receding hairline and when he came into the league people reported he had back acne /thread

Originally Posted by BTK

stretch marks, jaw line, receding hairline and when he came into the league people reported he had back acne /thread
All of which happen naturally. /thread

smh.gif
@ dudes acting like Lebron is built like Mr. Olympia now or something. I'm sure dude hits the weights but it aint that serious...
eyes.gif

i honestly believe lebron james has taken human growth hormone. dude is a freak. not all preformance enhancing drugs make you huge and muscular. many are used for stamina increasing properties and some increase red blood cells

there are many ways to increase your preformance 

Some athletes have tried to improve their performance by blood doping: first about 1 litre of their blood is extracted, then the red blood cells are isolated, frozen and stored, to be reinjected shortly before the competition.  This practice is hard to detect but may endanger the human cardiovascular system which is not equipped to deal with blood of the resulting higher viscosity.

did you see lebrons jaw last year? didnt he get surgery to remove an abnormal growth? its side effect of growth hormone use.

lebron has used some sort of preformance enhancing durgs at some point in his NBA career.

Yall cats in here clowns. I'm a regular everyday %%@+$ and I took some damn Body Fortress Protein from Wal-mart, NO Synthesize and NO Shotgun , along with a few other things you get from Vitamin Shoppe, worked out hard 4 days a week for 4 months, and I got bigger, stronger, faster, and quicker, and I'm just a %%@+$ that work for GM. Now if I'm able to achieve that as a normal everyday person, why wlouldn't Bron be able to with the access that he has

Originally Posted by FilthyRich

did you see lebrons jaw last year? didnt he get surgery to remove an abnormal growth? its side effect of growth hormone use.

he sure did.
"I’m not sure if many of you noticed or not (Doc Dime in our shop did mention to me during the Cavaliers 2nd Round Series) that Lebron James had a bit of a protrusion from his right jaw. It looked like a small lump. Well it is now coming to light that Doc Dime wasn’t just imagining things, Lebron James did in fact have a benign growth near his jaw for the last few months. It was announced yesterday that Lebron underwent a successful surgery on his salivary gland to remove the growth........"

[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, Georgia, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, Georgia, sans-serif]Source: http://thehoopdoctors.com...-successful-jaw-surgery/[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

Originally Posted by FilthyRich

He sure did, and to all that are in denial. When was the last time you have some abnormal growth (a small lump)  on your jaw for no reason? Things like this just don't happen. I highly doubt any of you ever had this. This is not normal, but a reaction from SOMETHING.
taken from thehoopdoctors.com which was totally kept under the radar. 

"I’m not sure if many of you noticed or not (Doc Dime in our shop did mention to me during the Cavaliers 2nd Round Series) that Lebron James had a bit of a protrusion from his right jaw. It looked like a small lump. Well it is now coming to light that Doc Dime wasn’t just imagining things, Lebron James did in fact have a benign growth near his jaw for the last few months. It was announced yesterday that Lebron underwent a successful surgery on his salivary gland to remove the growth."

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, Georgia, sans-serif]source: http://thehoopdoctors.com...-successful-jaw-surgery/[/font]

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by chickhien

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by venom lyrix
 if you hate jordan, youre a knicks fan.

michael_jordan_and_spike_lee_image.jpg
Has nothing to do with the thread, but yes, I do hate Jordan cuz I'm a Knicks fan.

And as for Dwight Howard, he isn't on anything. He was EIGHTEEN when he came in the league. He wasn't going through the same conditioning now as he did when he was 18. Dwight has a rigorous work ethic. ...maybe not when it comes to post moves, though.

Dwight has an extremely wide clavicle by the looks of it, making for that impressive shoulder structure. Rajon Rondo also has a relatively wide clavicle, though obviously without the deltoid development.

As people have said, LeBron's gains arent anything mind-blowing. He has added maybe 20-30lbs in seven years - while under the supervision of some of the most knowledgeable trainers in the world. You would improve athletically too IF IT WERE YOUR JOB. Also, I hear folks in the media claiming LeBron is now 270lbs+ and comparing his physique to Karl Malone. Get serious.

As for stretchmarks being an indicator of steroid use; I should probably go get myself tested because my biceps, shoulders and back are covered. My bad.

I can't believe so many people would cast off any suspicions as ridiculous or unfathomable. It's definitely not out of the question.

does lance armstrong look like he does steriods? 
dont you think if an athlete like lance armstrong would use preformance enhancers for stamina and recovery it might give similar results to a NBA player playing 82 regular season games a year?  

wink.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

laugh.gif
@ Lebron being roided up or on HGH.

Let's be real. If Lebron's body is the end result, why hasn't there been an influx of dudes getting juiced up to be bowling balls driving down the lane?

What I came in to say. LeBron is just a freak...if he WAS doing it then there were be a handful of people around the L doing the same thing. But, steroids come in all different forms now sooooo....I wouldn't be surprised if people in the L (LeBron or not) are using some type of PEDs. That's just sort a reality of professional sports. 

i see you tho

but i dont think roids are the main demise of the NBA

could play a role tho...

Back
Top Bottom