THE GAME playing at SUPERSTARBASKETBALL.ORG. MONEY $HOT IS BAAAACK (1-0)

It was NT's first season not too long ago and there have been over 1075 replies to that epic thread. The season was filled with more thenwhat anyone imagined, specifically surrounding the coaching and playing time; "conflict of interest." Despite the drama, both niketalk teams,Regulators and Money $hot boasted winning records, as they made it into the post season - only to have early exits.

Yet, here we are again. Back to the drawing board - a new slate.

Regulators look to definitely be rebuilding, hoping they won't undergo the same managerial changes, from Sha77er S7ar I (rocky) to Airmag (mark) andfinally to ImNOTfilipino (mikey). There are rumors of big trades, key players dropping, or wanting to move up to the upper division, PLATINUM. Yet, at the sametime there have been talks of big acquisitions for both squads.

Seeing that the success was obvious, not only has the NT teams gotten better but so has the competition of the Gold Division. 20 days left until the seasonbegins and there are already 24 teams registered, 10 of which in the Gold.

The ChosenOne has already expressed interest in playing for Money $hot - and though GM, Rocky withholds his comments about his rookie (to the league of course)the league should worry. Will James McCray upgrade his Rookie of the Year accolades into a certified MVP? Or will Adrian Eddington, who felt he was snubbed forthat award, make it his year? Proving it all season long that he was a threat from three point land, Ron Bentley made it OFFICIAL as he clutches his 3 PointShooting Champion Title.

Everyone knows the deal and everyone knows why Superstar Basketball remains the premiere league in Socal. Lemme remind you-

- DJs/Music playing during warm ups and during your game.
- Stats keepers to document your individual and team performance - made available for your viewing pleasure on the official website.
- 2 Referees to give you as fair of an officiating game as you can possibly get
laugh.gif

- Writers that give you three ways to shine- Previews, Reviews, and on the Rankings page
- Recognition as Players of the Week
- End of the season All Star Game, 3 point shooing contest, Dunk Contest

We all know the rivalry between the Niketalk teams with Money $hot going for blood as they lead the series 1-0, but word on the street is that Instyleshoes.comis creating their own team as well. Another interesting rivalry in the making?

returning teams- $340
new teams- $380
ref fees per game is $35 (we needa cut down on that for the type of officiating last season)

If anyone is interested in making their own squads, register yourself or let me know and I can help you to the best of my abilities. If you're a singleplayer looking for a team to play, then we'll do a little meet and greet to find you the best team to play for.

WWW.SUPERSTARBASKETBALL.ORG

Money $hot announces their newest acquistion- grittyman20 aka Adrian Eddington aka 20/10 aka Player of the Week x 4 Weeks akaI-should've-got-the-ROY-award-but-got-snubbed-instead aka KG aka Chawlie Murphy!

laugh.gif

Charlie Murphy?
smh.gif

where'd that come from LOL

7th season predictions

Regular season MVP

wip040507_mvp.jpg

All Star gm MVP

1845034.jpg

and maybe even.. ....

_41227765_cup_300.jpg

????

this new season sounds great

i wouldn't be able to participate though

this upcoming semester, for school, is going to be my toughest yet

by the way, who won the all star game?

yo! I'm still here. I was on Vacation.

My phone is dead, need to get a new one soon. I cant receive text.

Word on the street is that Regulators are coming back with a new cast.
eek.gif
contact mikey (imnotfilipino) for more details, i wonder who could be on thatroster...

meanwhile, gold division has 17 frickin teams already and money $hot and regulators havent registered yet. why is everyone afraid to enroll in the platinumdivision? wussies
laugh.gif

january 20th, prepare for a better season that last season. gonna be off the hook

Is there going to be a playoff system for Gold?
With so many teams it seems like it's really gonna be a problem.

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Is there going to be a playoff system for Gold?
With so many teams it seems like it's really gonna be a problem.

thats what i said - perhaps they could divide them into 2 groups. its like why are all these teams playing their heart out when their best chance at makingthe post season is 1 in 8 chances out of 17 squads. what if they split it into 2 groups?

theyre going to have to change this system sooner or later coz when SSBL has 50 teams registered in the gold division, the top 8 will only make playoffs? hellnah
laugh.gif

perhaps, this could be the turning point because there is still 2 weeks left for more teams to sign up and its inevitable more teams will be joining. i alreadyknow like 6 other teams off hand that are playing but havent signed up yet...

Just a suggestion, but maybe they can put a limit on the amount of seasons a team can exist in Gold division....which is really just supposed to be arecreational division.

I know that if you win it all obviously you move up, but let's say after 3 seasons your team should be ready to make that jump.

Not to mention that there are a few Gold teams that should be definitely be playing in the Platinum division.

????
there is a platinum division playing in gold division.
I'm not sure what you mean Andrew about a division playing in division....I was talking about some Gold teams that should be playing inPlatinum.

haha i was talking about 626ers aka usuck, i remember thinking it was funny how they switched from gold to a platinum game right after playing us haha. goodtimes.

Andrew if you can't get down with a team you can put on a wig and get your "Juwanna Man" on...j/k

LOL

Back
Top Bottom