THE GAME playing at SUPERSTARBASKETBALL.ORG. MONEY $HOT IS BAAAACK (1-0)

I see Money Shot has registered......Regulators need to step up and get it done now

Good luck yall.....13 days and counting

Hope Baysick been working on those free-throws LMAO!

From the website:

The league has only been around for 7 seasons (1 year and a half) and we are still making a name for ourselves. Unfortunately, there are other basketball organizations that have priority when it comes to gym time and the most difficult time is the winter season. NJB (National Junior Basketball) rents out most of the facilities in the local area and locations are scarce because they have priority. As you all know, high school basketball runs though March and Rowland High School will not be available for us (we just found out as of January 9).

In the mean time, we will only run 2 games this opening weekend at Walnut Gym (11 a.m. - 1 p.m.). There is a MLK Volleyball Tournament at American Sports Center but the following weekend, we will have evening hours from 6:00 p.m. to 10 p.m. at ASC.

This is just a temporary fix. We have 3 staff members who are inquiring about availability in the local area. This season will drag but every team will get their 8 games and as long as we have Walnut Rec by March, we should be okay.

Thanks.

frown.gif

hahaha damn gritty..... i havent checked the thread in WEEKS.... i peep the last page...and im STILL getting grilled...

So I saw on the website that now 10 teams from Gold will make playoff, and 6 from Platinum.....guess that makes things a little more interesting.

Oh and I've been super bored at work so I found this All-Star game recap for anyone who cares to read it.

[h3]http://sbl-fall07.blogspot.com/2007/12/east-vs-west.html[/h3]
[h3]east vs west[/h3]
The much anticipated East vs West all star game did not live up to its hype as the Western all stars easily defeated the East. With most of the Eastern All Stars not making an appearance, Ken Ngarayawongse was traded from the West to the Eastern All Stars. Ken finished with a game high 38 points but the East could not overcome the many weapons of the West. With the Franchise players not showing up, 626'er GM Rodney Ching took over as all star GM. At the half, the East was down by 12 points but with no subs fatigue set in and the West was able to route the East.

The Western All Stars were led by 626'ers Kevin Valmonte. He finished the day with 35 points, 7 rebounds, and 5 assists. After being snubbed of another regular season MVP he settled for all star MVP. Fellow teammate Josh Fry contributed on the defensive end with 2 emphatic blocks. Adrian Eddington of Regulators displayed his leaping ability by throwing down a few dunks while being a force on the glass, finishing with 19 points and 20 rebounds. He has made it known that he is looking to play in the platinum division and with a stellar performance in all star weekend, platinum teams should be lining up to get the services of Adrian. Ryan Trainor of 626'ers came off the bench to post 17 points showing off his shooting touch. The reigning three point champ, Ron Bentley showcased his range and ball handling abilities connecting for 7 points and 2 assists. Jason of High Five led the team defensively with 2 steals and 7 rebounds. Rodney Ching and Ryan Mangos combined for 5 points, providing major contributions via the sideline, coaching their team to a victory.

The Eastern All Stars were led by former west all star, Ken Ngarayawongse. He finished with a game high 38 points, 11 rebounds, and 3 assists. Kendra Caraway of Abstract showcased her ability to finish around the rim, finishing with 23 points and 6 rebounds. Alvin Queribin of Underdawgs rounded out the top three while also leading the team defensively. He finished with 13 points and 6 steals. First time all star, Daniel Hasibuan decided to take on a pass first mentality considering it was his first appearance. He finished with a team high 3 assists to go along with 2 points. John Paras managed the eastern all stars but decided not to make an appearance.

First game of the league has been pushed to Feb 3rd.

Word is that...
Best 6 teams in platinum makes playoffs.
Best 10 teams in gold makes playoffs.

Seems like all the competition is in the Gold Division with 24 teams enrolled.
laugh.gif

54 teams registered thus far
eek.gif

Regulators
Last season's drama had the NT board busy but this season's edition has been rather slow. Hmmm... we caught up with Regulators founder and Money Shot GM Rocky Anciano and he said, "You only need 4 guys to beat Regulators, I mean, we only had 4 players suited up against them on Rivalry Week... plus Persaud."
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Week 2 now and there's still nobody else posting in this thread. Did the regs get hijacked or is this like a clique thing now? Pretty frustrating. Who isrunning and who is in the lineup?

we probably played only at 70% of our capability. first time meeting a bunch of them but give us til the 3rd game to show em whats up
wink.gif

I agree...

Chemistry will come, we just need to learn how to play with each other.

I felt so out of shape, I probably can count the number of times I've played full court since last season on one hand...smh

Can anybody still play?

If anybody needs a big man hit pm me.

I stay in arcadia.

I am in another league right now but thats getting ready to end.

When and where are the games?

Back
Top Bottom