The Game(rapper) pushing my friend in a game of hoop

Joined Jun 24, 2007
reminds me of when I was younger and would go hoop at the park in thehood with all the thugs and would hold back and not bust they @*& because they would get mad and swing on you!

Joined Sep 1, 2004
dude is a clown you hear storys all the time about him and his clown *!@ crew trying to thug people at pick up games in the LA area. from leauge games,SMC,westLA and UCLA

Joined Mar 14, 2006
I hate dudes like that. U gettin scorched, no need to fight about it.
Game is cheeks in hoops tho.lol

Joined Oct 30, 2006
I heard game was about to go to uw to play but got kicked out because of drugs... I don't believe that though....

solewoman

Staff member
Joined Jul 27, 2006
when did he push him? the beginning? thats all i saw. and those must be some big dudes playing cuz the game is a big dude and he dosent even look that big

Joined Feb 5, 2006
Oh damn that is Oxnard (Class of '07!). That's my boy Justin at the end of the vid in the red plaid

Joined Dec 8, 2003
some rec league in so cal. my boy already played his 4 years and graduated. he's trying to get signed overseas.

nah i'm from the bay i met him in college. did he light your %%% up too? hahah.

Joined Jan 5, 2003
What was the premise of this game? Stars vs. locals?

And yeah Game was going to play at Washington State but got kicked out 1st semester for selling weed

Joined Dec 26, 2004
what kinda league is this? I need something like this in my area.

@ no-game getting hurt cause he got deed.

not that id be takin it to the streets or nothing. once the game was over id be like PEEACE! & be out.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now