The Game(rapper) pushing my friend in a game of hoop

Joined Dec 8, 2003
i think it's a league called west coast pro basketball league. ventura jets vs. the hollywood shooting stars. so i guess you gottta be legit to play in it.

Joined Jun 4, 2006
Originally Posted by Bigmike23

dude is a clown you hear storys all the time about him and his clown *!@ crew trying to thug people at pick up games in the LA area. from leauge games,SMC,west LA and UCLA
I met sway at the AMC in Woodland Hills a couple years back, he told me game use to always ball at El Camino High School on the weekends so hecould bust on weak white kids. I've spotted game a couple times at the CSUN gym too.

Joined Mar 7, 2007
He is the guy who is getting scorched all game. So he tries and fight or say the guy checking him keeps fouling.

I hate those guys

Props to ur boy for lighting him up

Thats My Word

formerly derrty6232
Joined Apr 29, 2006
alright, alright....good sportsmanship, good sportsmanship...there's children around...good sportsmanship...

Joined Aug 7, 2005
Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

The game shoots like this girl I know.

For the record, she doesn't even play basketball.
Also for the record... that looked like a clean blockfrom that angle.

arrjae

Banned
Joined Aug 10, 2008
Originally Posted by xXJaguar25Xx

Game's form is close to Shawn Marions

i was thinking that too...

w/ all the Game vids ive seen, hes always talking about hes good and stuff....
that drive was PURE freshman highschool....

and i bet, Game is like the KG to the team, making everyone on the squad act tough.....

and
at Game checking that one girl out...

Joined Nov 8, 2007
I had a "Game" at my gym yesterday

Dude was talkin' mad reckless until me and my cousins squad hit them with a 12-4 route

After that, dude was ghost

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now