"The Game" Season Four Thread (Tuesday @ 10pm on BET) vol. Renewed for 22 Eps.

Originally Posted by FEETure

they ruined kellys character.

This

Terrences' acting makes me cringe
30t6p3b.gif

I'm so confused, can anyone confirm if this is the same producer/director that was on the original seasons? Because I'm so upset...even the new HD cameras give it this weird look I dont like.

With the way this show headed I bet Derwin gonna take his baby mama to Maury for a DNA test

With the way this show headed I bet Derwin gonna take his baby mama to Maury for a DNA test

I'm so confused, can anyone confirm if this is the same producer/director that was on the original seasons? Because I'm so upset...even the new HD cameras give it this weird look I dont like.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

They got a new girl to play their daughter?

But forreal,this thing's gonna blow up all over Maliks face,prob gonna get traded and what happened to Kelly's white bf?

The one that broke up after the dinner party at Tasha's?

And I never liked Kelly's character anyways, doesn't seem like much a stretch from where she was last season anyways. She was already superficial and a *+*%$, so to out her as a gold digger last season then have her capitalizing on it this season is a perfect linear transition IMO.

They made their daughter look a bit old though, like I think she would be 12 now since it skipped 2 yrs. That girls looked, like 14ish
devil.gif
j/p (?)

Yea it gives it that uppity white reality show, The Hills, vibe and especially with so many black women and the makeup looking all exxaggerated red on them. I mean that v neck Derwin had on was like neon glow in the dark 3m status.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

They got a new girl to play their daughter?

But forreal,this thing's gonna blow up all over Maliks face,prob gonna get traded and what happened to Kelly's white bf?

The one that broke up after the dinner party at Tasha's?

And I never liked Kelly's character anyways, doesn't seem like much a stretch from where she was last season anyways. She was already superficial and a *+*%$, so to out her as a gold digger last season then have her capitalizing on it this season is a perfect linear transition IMO.

They made their daughter look a bit old though, like I think she would be 12 now since it skipped 2 yrs. That girls looked, like 14ish
devil.gif
j/p (?)

Yea it gives it that uppity white reality show, The Hills, vibe and especially with so many black women and the makeup looking all exxaggerated red on them. I mean that v neck Derwin had on was like neon glow in the dark 3m status.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

no i dont think it is. im not liking the camera either. dosent even feel like im watching the same show. more like a reunion special with more drama and no comedy. 

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

no i dont think it is. im not liking the camera either. dosent even feel like im watching the same show. more like a reunion special with more drama and no comedy. 

Back
Top Bottom