"The Game" Season Four Thread (Tuesday @ 10pm on BET) vol. Renewed for 22 Eps.

the finale felt like a regular episode. this new qb, abortion, tasha/girl-mel blow up, maliks chick resurfacing,van peoples...etc. it was just so much extra stuff and they didnt really complete any storylines from earlier in the season. wheres kelly? wheres teetee? wheres janae? just little stuff like that. finale should have been an hour long and tie up loose ends IMO.

Also, anyone feel like these dont dudes even play ball anymore. they totally took out the whole sabres aspect of the show. this show has the pieces in place to bring out some great story archs but the writers seem so scatterbrained that they'd rather go quantity of quality, like the episodes dont always connect or have continuity, its crazy.

the finale felt like a regular episode. this new qb, abortion, tasha/girl-mel blow up, maliks chick resurfacing,van peoples...etc. it was just so much extra stuff and they didnt really complete any storylines from earlier in the season. wheres kelly? wheres teetee? wheres janae? just little stuff like that. finale should have been an hour long and tie up loose ends IMO.

Also, anyone feel like these dont dudes even play ball anymore. they totally took out the whole sabres aspect of the show. this show has the pieces in place to bring out some great story archs but the writers seem so scatterbrained that they'd rather go quantity of quality, like the episodes dont always connect or have continuity, its crazy.

Sometimes the show seems all over the place like they are trying to cram so much in to 20min of show .
Tika Sumpter (Malik Girl ) could have some babies by me with her chocolate self lol
BET should follow the Univision format , The Game could be an Hour and just make it a Black soap opera that way they could get deeper into story lines .

Sometimes the show seems all over the place like they are trying to cram so much in to 20min of show .
Tika Sumpter (Malik Girl ) could have some babies by me with her chocolate self lol
BET should follow the Univision format , The Game could be an Hour and just make it a Black soap opera that way they could get deeper into story lines .

and many/all of the cast wants the show to be a hour.

That would great.  All the shows should be an hour long and if nothing else the season finale definitely should have been an hour long, no excuse for it not to be.  They try to cram so much stuff in 20-22 mins that it doesn't come out right during the show.  BET had a chance to take this show to a new level this year but they didn't, missed opportunity.

and many/all of the cast wants the show to be a hour.

That would great.  All the shows should be an hour long and if nothing else the season finale definitely should have been an hour long, no excuse for it not to be.  They try to cram so much stuff in 20-22 mins that it doesn't come out right during the show.  BET had a chance to take this show to a new level this year but they didn't, missed opportunity.

The Game" Renewed For 22 More Episodes On BET!
Apr 14 | by Natasha

Get ready for more juicy drama unfolding around Melanie's secret abortion, Malik's up/down spiral and relationship with Jenna, Derwin's sneaky moves or the new QB, and Tasha's crazy love life. Because the cast of BET's "The Game" just got the gift of renewal.

Deets on the show's upcoming 5th season when you read on....

The season ended with some serious cliffhangers. And thankfully we get to see them play out. BET just renewed its most popular show on the network for 22 new episodes.

"The Game," which debuted its 4th season on BET this year, raked in a record breaking 7.7 millie viewers for its season premiere. And the numbers stayed uber high all season with 3 to 4 million viewers per episode.

Filming of "The Game" will continue in Atlanta with production of the fifth season starting soon. The show is created and directed by YBF couple Salim & Mara Brock Akil.

In other good news for the channel, the new scripted show "Let's Stay Together" also received 22 new episodes for a second season.

Congrats all around!

Some good news for some of u GAME fans, lets just hope the show is a hour now...

The Game" Renewed For 22 More Episodes On BET!
Apr 14 | by Natasha

Get ready for more juicy drama unfolding around Melanie's secret abortion, Malik's up/down spiral and relationship with Jenna, Derwin's sneaky moves or the new QB, and Tasha's crazy love life. Because the cast of BET's "The Game" just got the gift of renewal.

Deets on the show's upcoming 5th season when you read on....

The season ended with some serious cliffhangers. And thankfully we get to see them play out. BET just renewed its most popular show on the network for 22 new episodes.

"The Game," which debuted its 4th season on BET this year, raked in a record breaking 7.7 millie viewers for its season premiere. And the numbers stayed uber high all season with 3 to 4 million viewers per episode.

Filming of "The Game" will continue in Atlanta with production of the fifth season starting soon. The show is created and directed by YBF couple Salim & Mara Brock Akil.

In other good news for the channel, the new scripted show "Let's Stay Together" also received 22 new episodes for a second season.

Congrats all around!

Some good news for some of u GAME fans, lets just hope the show is a hour now...

Congrats to both shows.
pimp.gif

I low-key fuggs wit Let's Stay Together.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

me too
laugh.gif

I still have the last three episodes on my DVR i just havent gotten around to watch them yet.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

me too
laugh.gif

I still have the last three episodes on my DVR i just havent gotten around to watch them yet.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

I still havent watched past the first episode.

this...BET overhyped the show like it was going to revive the station.  The Game when it was CW> The Game now on BET

It looked predictable and terrible

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

I still havent watched past the first episode.

this...BET overhyped the show like it was going to revive the station.  The Game when it was CW> The Game now on BET

It looked predictable and terrible

Show is over.............. Dont see it being renewed for a 5th Season............

The Game pretty much got rid of the George and Weezy of that show................... :smh:

BTW Lauren London couldnt act her way out of a paper bad..........She plays the SAME PERSON in every thing she's in..........(Sassy Light Skin girl, who swears she knows it all, but at the same time...........extremely protected and naive......)

The single camera format its filmed in just doesn't work. There was nothing wrong with the multi camera set-up when the CW was running things.

And Jason Pitts dropping the forced jokes with Malik and Tashas wittiness/ stubbornness without a laugh track just doesn't work. And the usage of the music bothers me as well, most of the time the songs never fit the scene.

I couldn't even finish up the last season, I felt like the show was a huge cop out. I'll check some of this season out though, just to see where its heading.

Back
Top Bottom