"The Game" Season Four Thread (Tuesday @ 10pm on BET) vol. Renewed for 22 Eps.

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

word around the interwebz is that Meagan Good was being a naughty girl?
nerd.gif
devil.gif
nerd.gif

Elaborate.

Dunno all the females callin her a garden tool & complaining that she plays the same whoreish role everytime she gets on camera. I gotta wait till tomorrow to see what they mean.Edit: only 2 more eps left btw

Originally Posted by Diego

word around the interwebz is that Meagan Good was being a naughty girl?
nerd.gif
devil.gif
nerd.gif

Elaborate.

Dunno all the females callin her a garden tool & complaining that she plays the same whoreish role everytime she gets on camera. I gotta wait till tomorrow to see what they mean.Edit: only 2 more eps left btw

The owner comes off to me as a punk #%+ !$#%@. He was about to go at Malik 3-1 just cause his girl was screwin around with Malik. 
30t6p3b.gif
@ her putting Malik on the spot with his girl right there. They didn't show anything about Jason and his daughter even though that was the focus of the last episode. 
indifferent.gif
@ his daughter,he should ship her #%+ off to boot camp to teach her some damn manners.

The owner comes off to me as a punk #%+ !$#%@. He was about to go at Malik 3-1 just cause his girl was screwin around with Malik. 
30t6p3b.gif
@ her putting Malik on the spot with his girl right there. They didn't show anything about Jason and his daughter even though that was the focus of the last episode. 
indifferent.gif
@ his daughter,he should ship her #%+ off to boot camp to teach her some damn manners.

I cant front the final two episodes were ALOT better than expected......... Btwn all the nice chicks and the great music selection (and jasons character) this show still provides entertainment

I cant front the final two episodes were ALOT better than expected......... Btwn all the nice chicks and the great music selection (and jasons character) this show still provides entertainment

The finale was amazing. Next week they'll have a rerun based around tweets and status updates.

I still think the show should be on another network, though. But w/e.

The finale was amazing. Next week they'll have a rerun based around tweets and status updates.

Meagan Good was on the finale???

Don't remember seeing her on the finale. She was in and out throughout the season as the owner's wife.

It was a good finale, but they should have built in Jason and his daughter somewhere.

Meagan Good was on the finale???

Don't remember seeing her on the finale. She was in and out throughout the season as the owner's wife.

It was a good finale, but they should have built in Jason and his daughter somewhere.

balloonoboy wrote:
I do hope another network picks up the show. I heard that BET hasn't even signed on yet to do a 5th season and many/all of the cast wants the show to be a hour.

balloonoboy wrote:
I do hope another network picks up the show. I heard that BET hasn't even signed on yet to do a 5th season and many/all of the cast wants the show to be a hour.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

The finale was awful, what are y'all smoking on?
Naw it was pretty dope. Tasha and Melanie been tight for a minute and to have that friendship end the way it did was pretty epic. Then the abortion/pregnancy thing - icing on the cake.

Now I gotta wait til the fall.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

The finale was awful, what are y'all smoking on?
Naw it was pretty dope. Tasha and Melanie been tight for a minute and to have that friendship end the way it did was pretty epic. Then the abortion/pregnancy thing - icing on the cake.

Now I gotta wait til the fall.
30t6p3b.gif

That might have been the worst finale ive ever seen. They presented to many new story lines. And didnt resolve anything

That might have been the worst finale ive ever seen. They presented to many new story lines. And didnt resolve anything

Back
Top Bottom