"The Game" Season Four Thread (Tuesday @ 10pm on BET) vol. Renewed for 22 Eps.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

best part of that scene was Rawse playing in the background.. TT reaction was horrible.. like they gave him ketchup instead of mustard not that his girl getting smashed.

but thats tt tho...always with the minimal reaction

best part of that scene was Rawse playing in the background.. TT reaction was horrible.. like they gave him ketchup instead of mustard not that his girl getting smashed.

but thats tt tho...always with the minimal reaction

I think everyone is overlooking the fact that this is the closest we'll ever get to seeing Meagan Good involved in a threesome.
That alone might be worth all this horrible acting.

TT, reaction was horrible.
Whoever dressed Terrence for this show needs to start dressing him for 106 and Park.

I think everyone is overlooking the fact that this is the closest we'll ever get to seeing Meagan Good involved in a threesome.
That alone might be worth all this horrible acting.

TT, reaction was horrible.
Whoever dressed Terrence for this show needs to start dressing him for 106 and Park.

TT 
frown.gif

I really hope he doesn't go out like a sucker, and starts to be this dude's lapdog again. Also, the show is mad lame now, it feel like some Tyler Perry steez.

TT 
frown.gif

I really hope he doesn't go out like a sucker, and starts to be this dude's lapdog again. Also, the show is mad lame now, it feel like some Tyler Perry steez.

roll.gif
But for real. I wouldnt be surprised if TT got up with the owners to get back at Malik

embarassed.gif
 at me speculating.

roll.gif
But for real. I wouldnt be surprised if TT got up with the owners to get back at Malik

embarassed.gif
 at me speculating.

kinda weird that none of the guys had any scenes together. maybe the show will get better once it settles down.

wow back to 30 min. they crammed all that into a hour episode, its really gonna be packed wit stuff now.

wow back to 30 min. they crammed all that into a hour episode, its really gonna be packed wit stuff now.

No one saw that club owner in the background when TT was in the bathroom with Malik and he said something about Malik sleeping with the owner's girlfriend.

kinda weird that none of the guys had any scenes together. maybe the show will get better once it settles down.

No one saw that club owner in the background when TT was in the bathroom with Malik and he said something about Malik sleeping with the owner's girlfriend.

Kelly went from the bubbly white girl, to the white girl who looks like she wants to be black.

What's the allure!!!!!!!

This chick stays losing. She shoulda been cut ties, but noooooo she wanted to keep things going. Now he's gonna leave her for good, and wife Janae.

Kelly went from the bubbly white girl, to the white girl who looks like she wants to be black.

What's the allure!!!!!!!

This chick stays losing. She shoulda been cut ties, but noooooo she wanted to keep things going. Now he's gonna leave her for good, and wife Janae.

show was doin alot for the first episode...

they gonna drag this paternity thing out another 2-3 episodes...smh

that Malik thing...we saw it comin then you didnt see her in the tub so you like cool...then her !%# pops up
laugh.gif

i'm just glad Kelly is the gold digger and not one of the black girls...

Back
Top Bottom