The GET DIZZY Discussion and Information Thread

^^^ By you commenting...that means you care too bud...lol.
THE WAIT IS ALMOST OVER...
Satisfaction is Semi-Guaranteed.

Counting down the days.

Just messing around man. I really could give a shytt and a half.

Counting down the days.

actually, some1 else DID claim he was a fraud and left him a negative feedback HERE :lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
Reading is fundamental...

That's the feedback he left FOR OTHERS, I know because I warned him about that dude Undftd-John because he stole some of my shoes in a trade transaction. It's whatever though, I hope you get your shoes, but I just don't like it when people say they got evidence about a certain something but it's all false.

if you are in the area why dont you talk to him face to face he isn't hard to find.
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

ok, I didnt read the actual agreement, I just saw the "buyer/seller" category and didnt see the actual agreement. If you warned him about "undftd-john" im assuming your friends with him? Why dont you ask him about the situation or atleast tell him to post in here, hes been ignoring my IM's and hes beeng ignoring my g/f messages on myspace as well as IM's. A MOD on iss already contacted him about this situation and he had to reply to the MOD's message in order not to get banned and to clear up the situation, but of course dizzy read it, and totally ignored the warning.

Unfortunately I live in NYC, if i was in MD, i would've DEFINETLY handled this situation by now.

ummm, so yea, now you blocked my s/n on AIM huh? LMAO, thats just prooving your guilt even more...

New breed kats love posting their pick and being "e-stars" on the daily, and straight @#%$ as soon as a minor conflict arises.

Gotta be even all the way around to get the respect of your *true* peers.

Maryland bammas.

Proceed.

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - Power in numbers? Here is the proof...
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

He posted 3 days ago. I'd think he'd be banned by now.
Mark 4:20

Others, like seed sown on good soil, hear the word, accept it, and produce a crop thirty, sixty or even a hundred times what was sown​

dudes a busy guy...just give him some time...he has no reason to scam you...
AIM - djshabby2004 -best way to reach me

Quote:
dudes a busy guy...
:nerd:
nerd.gif

'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

Ok. I just learned somehting today.

All this I though this emoticon :nerd:
nerd.gif

Counting down the days.

Quote:
Ok. I just learned somehting today.

All this I though this emoticon :nerd:
nerd.gif
was the smiley dude with his hands covering his eyes...

I just looked closely...and it's eyeglasses with the eyes looking side to side...

:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
HANG THE DJ"Because the music that they constantly play, says nothing to me about my life..."

Damn, one month is just way too long to be waiting for some shoes. Not answering e-mails n AIM messages is really shady. Him not even addressing the situation on this post is a bad look for him and his business. I'm pretty sure he seen it though with the wireless laptop from the DIZZY store LOL. Hope this gets solved one way or another.

Quote:
DC Shoe Don.
5/24/07.
"I hope it's just one simple oversight. As diligently as you all monitor the internet, you'll have to be the same way when it comes to this. Being busy isn't a valid excuse."

I was going to stop through the Dizzy "store" and drop off some OLNL (Dead stock size 10.5 if you are interested) I was trying to get rid off....

Glad I waited

I'm going to go ahead and tell you what he is doing...he's trying to find another pair to get to you so he can cover himself because he never really "had" the pair he sold you in the 1st place.

Just a guess.
Now I'm "Back A-gain", just like flash was
Bad like Shaft was, react like Cassius...Mr. Gixxers MyspaceVa's Blog

Quote:
I'm going to go ahead and tell you what he is doing...he's trying to find another pair to get to you so he can cover himself because he never really "had" the pair he sold you in the 1st place.
laugh.gif
Team I Dream In COLOR
I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time,
and all before has been a mean sleep

Back
Top Bottom