The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

any socal spots still available? i was gone for the weekend and couldn't cop :rolleyes

Last edited:
Cedric Caballos just admit that you're cheap.

If you only want to get the shoes with discount then youre cheap

Noting wrong with being cheap. It's the entitled act that was wrong. The whole imma call corporate and in proud I made someone lose his job ordeal.

Whats happening? How'd this thread get derailed? Less jive more pics
Preach!

Is the consensus a half size up on these? I'll grab my Flightposite size and call it a day. Just trying to be good and avoid hitting Footlocker. :lol:

I went 1/2 size up and they fit good.
My unneeded pic for the effect lol

I've been in the military for 3 years and the only place I've used my discount is IHOP lol cuz who doesn't like delicious pancakes at a cheap price

Last edited:
let me rephrase... which means "buying shoes you like" isnt for you... better? since we wanna be technical and ****.

How is that? Did you miss the part where I said I had no problem paying retail for these if push came to shove. Is everyone else in this thread who bought the shoes with some type of discount cheap and buying shoes isn't for them also? Please respond papi.

At the end of the day. On any release I would ideally like to spend the least amount of money possible. Sometimes you get deals, sometimes you gotta pay retail.

Preach!

Is the consensus a half size up on these? I'll grab my Flightposite size and call it a day. Just trying to be good and avoid hitting Footlocker. :lol:

Imo they fit true to size. I was kinda nervous About getting the zipper to go up all the way easily if I went true to size but I had no problems with that. I was going to go a half size up but they didn't have an 11.5 so I stuck with my actual size.

That's cold blooded. You should have gotten your discount.

Lol yeah man. Its all good tho. Just glad I achieved my GPs, Im content. Been waiting for a retro for years. lol

Good stuff man. Military discounts exist for a reason tho. That staff failed you for sure.

Buuuuuuut, if you only get a discount at IHOP, you must not be asking for the disc at enough places :lol:

How is that? Did you miss the part where I said I had no problem paying retail for these if push came to shove. Is everyone else in this thread who bought the shoes with some type of discount cheap and buying shoes isn't for them also? Please respond papi.

At the end of the day. On any release I would ideally like to spend the least amount of money possible. Sometimes you get deals, sometimes you gotta pay retail.
I hear you G. I Understand... but Just drop it tho man. 

We both copped, both successful for the day.

Good stuff man. Military discounts exist for a reason tho. That staff failed you for sure.

Buuuuuuut, if you only get a discount at IHOP, you must not be asking for the disc at enough places :lol:

This is where my gripe with employees lies. Some employees have a habit of making up their own rules and act like them just selling you the shoes for retail is doing you a huge favor. Perhaps my mindset towards the $25 is a tad bit douchy I won't deny that (I feel I was fully justified with the Niketown situation though) but I can't stand shady employees who act like that. Its unnecessary to me. The military discount is there for a reason and military should be able to get it with no issues.

Buuuuuuut, if you only get a discount at IHOP, you must not be asking for the disc at enough places
laugh.gif
LMAO it wasn't I who mentioned Ihop. haha but I ask everywhere! lol Employees hit me with that gotta wait a few weeks, like it was a JB release. Pretty sure they just wanted full profit tho. lol

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by seandon23

Now it's on to the white/black pair 
smokin.gif

I'm going to pass on the white ones and get these when they drop which is some time in 2014.

Last edited:

Lol nah brother I just don't bother to use it. Unless its IHOP lol its handy for drunkin nights

Whoops. My bad dude. My quoting skills are suspect at the moment :lol:

Them red gloves are as good as purchased. Can't wait

Im really looking forward to the red pair and the grey/orange pair.

Red ones dont drop until 2014 though right ?

Last edited:
Wish i could have got mine on FTL online with bday but that was a no go and i was focusin on bel airs.

Ive decided i cant wait until nov so ima cop off ndc next weekend. These pics are lookin so nice. Hell why not double up i got some extra $$ since i paid 92 for bel airs

Congrats to all who got em and those helpin others good looks.

CANT WAIT!!

I need those white/blacks. They hold sentimental value to me. I missed out on them in 98 and settled for the white red iverson answers instead Regretted not getting those since them.

Back
Top Bottom