The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

I guess the all black i can do... the white ones... not sure. 
happy.gif

white ones are gonna tank HARD..i say they ONLY do da black and white and black based retro+ colors

white ones are gonna tank HARD..i say they ONLY do da black and white and black based retro+ colors

Lol Im probably in the minority that prefers the white/mean greans to the black/crimsons

Im really hoping they do release and tank so I can cop multiples for next to nothing

So... Even though Gary said they were releasing does anyone know if Feb is actually set in stone ?

I thought a Nike rep just said there is no official word yet.

Lol Im probably in the minority that prefers the white/mean greans to the black/crimsons

Im really hoping they do release and tank so I can cop multiples for next to nothing

So... Even though Gary said they were releasing does anyone know if Feb is actually set in stone ?

feb is basically a month and a half away too.. there should've at least been a sample pair floating around :nerd:

feb is basically a month and a half away too.. there should've at least been a sample pair floating around :nerd:

:nerd: I know right ?

Its so late in the game Im honestly hoping they got pushed back to spring/summer because at this point if they truly are releasing in Feb. it will most certainly be in absurdly limited numbers.

:nerd: I know right ?

Its so late in the game Im honestly hoping they got pushed back to spring/summer because at this point if they truly are releasing in Feb. it will most certainly be in absurdly limited numbers.

I was thinking the same thing. PLEASE don't be crazy limited.

I had the white (like the one in the link). The leather shroud/cover had no flexibility. My boy had the black and I loved that it was mesh. It moved so much easier.

That's why in hopin they make them like the all black original gloves. Not the son of a glove like a couple posts up.

Definitely will cop 2 pairs.

I saw that pic on Instagram. It looks like March is the release date! These retailed for $110 back in 1998, so I know the price will go up, but for how much? I hope it's nothing to outrageous..

Back
Top Bottom