The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Positives: They are actually releasing as per GP

Negatives: Nothing official from Nike

Overall feels:

white ones are gonna tank HARD..i say they ONLY do da black and white and black based retro+ colors

Lol Im probably in the minority that prefers the white/mean greans to the black/crimsons

Im really hoping they do release and tank so I can cop multiples for next to nothing

So... Even though Gary said they were releasing does anyone know if Feb is actually set in stone ?

I thought a Nike rep just said there is no official word yet.
co-sign for the gloves I prefer the whites also.

Now PLEASE do the air zoom gp in black/white/gold next fall!!!!! my body been ready for years

UPDATE: 12/23/12

Hmmmmm.
Those look like all PE's, though. Blk/platinum, white OG and the 06-07 Heat.

So the one thing I'm noticing is notice on the white pair (can't see all black entirely) the front of the toe is white. Not black like on the post right above me. I hope they keep it as close to OG. These reminded me of the Jordan xii's. Was always a huge fan of all black shoes with a hint on white.

So the one thing I'm noticing is notice on the white pair (can't see all black entirely) the front of the toe is white. Not black like on the post right above me. I hope they keep it as close to OG. These reminded me of the Jordan xii's. Was always a huge fan of all black shoes with a hint on white.

That's because all the pairs on the table are PE's. I doubt that they are 2013 previews unless Nike plans to retro the PE versions.

Last edited:
Good lookin heelintoe.

When I was young I ha the whites and I remember the toe bein black (iirc). That PE right above proves me otherwise. The blacks def had the white toe

I'll cop if these go under the radar and are under $160. I have no interest in waiting in line for these; they're nice but not that nice.

Man I've been googling these kicks for at-least 3 years now because I wanted a pair.. Thought they looked REAL icy unzipped. Can't wait.. At-lest to cw's will be copped by I..

I had the whites in 6th grade(98-99). I always wore mine with the zipper down. :smokin
Will def cop at least one pair

i think i see the payton IV which i want. i had them in white

I remember NIke having the chrome version online for sale for like 200.

Back
Top Bottom