The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

I was thinking of picking up the air ups soon, but cannot find pictures of a og to compare. What was different between the og and retro thanks in advance.
the materials, they went Vac tec on them instead of leather, major fail because those shoes were saweet with leather

@GaryPayton_20
It's official: "The Glove" returns Sat, October 5th! #Nike #TheGlove pic.twitter.com/09Dx98nA0j
BT7zrpnCUAAHPph.jpg

If the grey/orange pair sit then I will cop and buy them with the coupons I can't see them being that limited

Call eastbay & ask them if nike is still releasing them? NIKE CANCELED that releasedate , & the guy said he doubts if it will change .

the materials, they went Vac tec on them instead of leather, major fail because those shoes were saweet with leather

I meant the way ups the one that looks like penny 1s. I remember those being durabuck.
If there vac tech than yeah there garbage. I've only heard bad about vac tech: heavy, ugly, no give in material, and not original.

I just called eastbay and the rep said they weren't cancelled, just not uploaded into inventory yet. She said since its an October release its not uncommon for no info to show up until near the first of the month.

They may have been pushed back a week or 2 but production is way to far along to cancel these all together. Makes no sense at all.

Yeah heard Black/white pair were canceled. White/black pair releasing in October 5th

I highly doubt they were cancelled. The black/red are more popular then the white/green.

I could see Nike releasing the white/green first in limited numbers to build hype and then dropping the black/red as a GR on black friday in an attempt to move more units.

But cancelling the more popular OG pair this far along in production makes absolutely no sense.

Last edited:
Hahaha. Nah, just raising my foot up to show my pair on...at least one of you got it right.

I had my right foot raised to show that, but once I cropped it, I guess it does look a little funny.
grin.gif

Alright, here's a better shot:
15mmrtz.jpg

Can't wait for these....anyone know the retail price?  
You're a sick puppy.

Bruh... Those are my size :x :x :x

Last edited:
I highly doubt they were cancelled. The black/red are more popular then the white/green.

I could see Nike releasing the white/green first in limited numbers to build hype and then dropping the black/red as a GR on black friday in an attempt to move more units.

But cancelling the more popular OG pair this far along in production makes absolutely no sense.
release date canceled for the 5th. I stand corrected just changing colorway release dates probably gonna release the black/white in November. White shoes for fall is just dumb. Weather gonna get to them.

white sneakers are so in the minority right now, i think the last white/black sneaker i seen this dope as far as retro was the concord)by default) my hopes are high for us all seasoned
GP fans. just a sign of the times a jordan sneaker with the most awful colors are coming out the same day a 9/10 classic comes out. See you guys in a three weeks.

they're probably dropping da white ones first so those can do some kind of numbers first, if they drop em after da black and white ones i doubt they'll

move as good.

Back
Top Bottom