The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

BT7zrpnCUAAHPph.jpg

my dude holding the wrong pair releasing lol

Is there any confirmed release date now? Or are they currently drowning due to all the Penny, Foams, Flight 1 and Jordan releases?

My guess. If Nike is going to line up the release of the retro to his HOF induction it would be next year.

With no sample leaks or anything I doubt they would drop next month. Sad but all us GP fans will wait. A retro is inevitable.

This thread remains pretty strong. Let's keep it that way.

glove2i.jpg
The prophet.

my dude holding the wrong pair releasing lol

I thought the same when I first saw the pic but I think they may have switched RDs. The black/red are more popular then the white/green.

I could see Nike releasing the white/green first in limited numbers to build hype and then dropping the black/red as a GR on black friday in an attempt to move more units.

Last edited:
So confused now! If either white/blk or blk/white come out on the 10/5, they will be copped. I'm buying something on 10/5, just not sure what.

So to clarify - the black / white pair was scheduled to release on Oct 5th but now we are hearing the white / black pair is releasing instead?

If this is true :smh:. Was really looking forward to getting the black / white pair on the 5th.

Back
Top Bottom