The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Can anyone tell me how the width is on these? 

I usually wear a 14 but I can only find a 13 in the black/red colorway
You want to size up .5 if you have a wide foot trust me.  A 13 isn't going to fit you if you wear a 14.

Last edited:
@ anybody: are the black/white ones pretty much sold out everywhere at this point?

They're seem to be a few random sizes floating around.

Post your size and keep your eyes close on this thread... Im sure someone will post a link that can help you out.

They're seem to be a few random sizes floating around.

Post your size and keep your eyes close on this thread... Im sure someone will post a link that can help you out.
Thanks! looking for a black/white size 13 anybody that has a line on them for not way over retail would be nice

Last edited:
Unfortunate for him, size 13 is out of stock.
frown.gif

I think cuz in general nike makes their shoes narrow. I doubt too many ppl have a 13 inch+ long foot

Im tired of footlocker/champs etc, getting like 4 of each size and 1 13 [emoji]128528[/emoji]. if you're lucky 2 at a HOH or something. This has been plaguing me for years

I think cuz in general nike makes their shoes narrow. I doubt too many ppl have a 13 inch+ long foot

I do think you're kinda right. I can do 12 on length even 11.5 in dunks but I get 13s for the width. I get 14s in hyperposites cause the insole is so tall that my foot doesn't have the vertical room even.

i agree. Nike makes there shoes very narrow compare to many other brands. Wearing nikes i got .5 to 1 size up. Especially their basketball shoes.

KOD Posted these earlier today they look like a fusion between 11s and gloves.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom