The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Anyone got the champs and/or ftl sku# for the black gloves? Figure I'll try a stock locate before I pull the trigger online

Just want everyone's opinion. Should I go for the black/whites for $170 online, or should I get the royals for $120-130? I know it's a matter of personal preference, but what do you guys think about those prices?
Black/white is the best cw , hope you can find a cheaper price than $170.. I sold me used one for $150 and i used it more then a dozen times and still look fresh...

Black/white is the best cw , hope you can find a cheaper price than $170.. I sold me used one for $150 and i used it more then a dozen times and still look fresh...

Yeah if the stock locate doesn't work out I'm either gonna settle for royals (still real nice IMHO) or get the blacks off eBay for ~$170 maybe a little less

Bout 2 months ago when i stock located some nike outlets had them. Cant remember good but i think one was the las vegas one

Bout 2 months ago when i stock located some nike outlets had them. Cant remember good but i think one was the las vegas one
Ok thanks for the heads up.  Do you know if outlets will ship? bc I'm in Boston lol.  Regardless, paying an extra $20 or $30 this one time isn't a big deal to me

I finally got SC gloves for a decent deal, got em in and I feel that they look ridiculously large in a size 13 they're pretty bulky.

Still kind of want the black-and-white but I'm thinking about it twice after seeing these in person

Last edited:
I love this shoe. I BEAT the **** out of my black and white pair. I should have doubled up on it 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Anyone know where I can find the black white and royal pair? Also should I go tts or .5 size up?

Back
Top Bottom