THE GRAMMY'S HAVE ALWAYS BEEN GARBAGE

Kim was fire in her prime. Matter if fact, I I didn't even make a distinction about women being female rappers back then. They were just rappers and they held their own when they were on songs with men.
Kim, Gangsta Boo, Missy, DaBrat was just rappers to me growing up. Sad that Kim fell victim to colorism like most brown skin women in media.

Cardi b going full iguana mode with the surgery now too.
shutterstock_editorial_10539387gs-e1580065209612.jpg

Kim was fire in her prime. Matter if fact, I I didn't even make a distinction about women being female rappers back then. They were just rappers and they held their own when they were on songs with men.
Kim, Gangsta Boo, Missy, DaBrat was just rappers to me growing up. Sad that Kim fell victim to colorism like most brown skin women in media.

Cardi b going full iguana mode with the surgery now too.
shutterstock_editorial_10539387gs-e1580065209612.jpg
can i get a before and after
for cardi face wise to make u say that

If nip was alive he wasn

It's 2020. I know you heard of Google.com and Wikipedia.com.
I don’t always like googling or hitting Wikipedia
I usually prefer asking people
That way usually when folks explain to me
Who someone is
It seems more personal
Like if u asked me who nipsey was
I wouldn’t copy and paste a google or Wikipedia article
I would tell u who he was through MY eyes
That way in me explaining u could get a feel for who he was
Even if it’s just through my eyes
If that makes any sense
U Gotta stop relying on google and Wikipedia for everything

I don’t always like googling or hitting Wikipedia
I usually prefer asking people
That way usually when folks explain to me
Who someone is
It seems more personal
Like if u asked me who nipsey was
I wouldn’t copy and paste a google or Wikipedia article
I would tell u who he was through MY eyes
That way in me explaining u could get a feel for who he was
Even if it’s just through my eyes
If that makes any sense
U Gotta stop relying on google and Wikipedia for everything
People are fond of speaking in hearsay. I'll let them talk, buy that doesn't mean I'm not gonna do my own research and look for facts. Good or bad.

I know of billie eilish, but I don't know her like that to speak on her other than shes a female artist.

ok but the source was started by a white Jewish kid
David mays
Why are we picking and choosing
When we call something cooooooning
Cuz when I say it im talking about BET who has decades of evidence showing how they exploited the culture, fostered negativity, let the culture vultures feast, and then at the same damn time want to act like they're better than when they get on their religious ****.

Its not ****ing cuz a white guy started it or some white guy owns it. It's ****ing cuz theyre literally ****ing.

Look at them now teaming up with Tyler Perry.

BET has shown us time and time again who they really are as a "black" entertainment media company.

Last edited:
Still have this one and the one before on VHS somewhere. I just remember thinking got damn at how twisted P was :lol:

Yo I dont know why I just noticed this. I knew P was thrown but yo they rapped his entire verse for him :rofl:

Acted like his entire verse was one big quotable and doubled that joint hard.

I ain't hear his voice at all.

Last edited:
Cuz when I say it im talking about BET who has decades of evidence showing show they exploited the culture, fostered negativity, let the culture vultures feast, and then at the same damn time want to act like they're better than when they get on their religious ****.

Its not ****ing cuz a white guy started it or some white guy owns it. It's ****ing cuz theyre literally ****ing.

Look at them now teaming up with Tyler Perry.

BET has shown us time and time again who they really are as a "black" entertainment media company.
oh ok
i get ur point now

Back
Top Bottom