The hell? This dude Gunplay has a swastika tattoo...SMH

I'm sure there's a story behind the tattoo. The artwork looks too expensive for it to be considered useless.

Yea. In jail the white supremacist took him in, after his brothers banished him. To never forget his aryan brothers he tattooed it.

Both the swastika and confederate flag are products of mainstream media and bad apples. The black kid up there is completely right and I commend him for doing what he did. People need to stop getting pissed off about words and symbols.

Oh...

The guy who snorted a mound of coke and put it on the internet like it was ok has poor judgment?

Oh.

just plain old ignorance at its finest. he probably got it done after sniffing some of that raw stuff we all know this guy is a big coke head

Can honestly say I've seen it all, nothing surprises me these days.
nah until i see a black dude with a confederate flag tattoo i can't say ive seen it all...

nerd.gif

It'll be cool if he had a black gang that's responsible for killing thousands of blacks tho right?

* Gets called Uncle Tom for not thinking like the pack. *

The swastika was stolen from hitler and used as a hate sign . The swastika has been around long before Germany messed the sign up.

I thought it went back to the hindus...
i know backwards it's a hindu symbol for good luck (something along those lines)

yea that's pretty much it. I actually got some friends in the chi who are from rajasthan and they had a small swastika in the front of their car on their dashboard to protect them when their driving wherever they need to go because they travel a lot and I had to tell them to put it somewhere else so that people don't bash their car window in.

Back
Top Bottom