The "I HATE IT WHEN" - THREAD

I hate it when people get in my car and wanna take over my CD player 
mad.gif

I hate it when DJ's yell over songs on mixtapes and/or have tags all throughout the song

I hate it when it rains all damn day

I hate it when pedestrians act like they can't get hit by a car

I hate it when people cuss, smoke & etc. (bad influence) around their young children

I hate it when parents don't have disciplined children. Especially young parents

I hate it when I listen to the radio, they have the same rotation of songs

I hate it when people try to be control freaks

I hate it when people talk loud on cell phones in certain places

I hate it when winter arrives

I hate it when Judge Joe Brown is unreasonable and/or goes off on tangents 
laugh.gif

Speaking of TV judges, I hate it when Judge Judy thinks she knows everything

I hate it when JB puts out a classic retro with +%+@%# quality

I hate it when people's headlights are way too bright

I hate it when cops tell you some b.s. of why they pulled you over meanwhile they had another agenda

That's all I got for now. I'll probably be back 
laugh.gif

I hate when people ignore my text/calls...
Failing a test or quiz 
smh.gif

A JO wanting to talk on the phone
When I spend my money on stupid *$+@
PEOPLE BEING FAKE

mad.gif
laugh.gif

Black folks with mohawks think they look cool with them, when they really look like asswholes lol

I hate it when people take 500 different cell phone pictures of themselves with the same outfit and then post it on facebook
I hate it when FA,FL, FTL, and CHAMPS employees try to explain to me how "hot" fusions are and i need to buy them
I hate it when people use dat, da, and any other dumb slang
I hate it when you move from Denver, CO to Louisiana(bad choice of location by me)
I hate it when you go to the gym and people on the tred mill next to you try to race you

I could go on and on but i am not one to complain

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by HOVKid

I hate it when the subway (E train) gets to 7th Ave and 53rd St in the morning on the way to work.  Train is already mad packed and everyone just pushes their way in like the Japanese subways.
thats_racist_animated1.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What's rascist?  In Japan they push them into the subways like cows with a peice of long wood.  You never saw that?

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

I hate it when the subway (E train) gets to 7th Ave and 53rd St in the morning on the way to work.  Train is already mad packed and everyone just pushes their way in like the Japanese subways.
thats_racist_animated1.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What's rascist?  In Japan they push them into the subways like cows with a peice of long wood.  You never saw that?
i was joking.. it wasnt racist lol
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RAWse

I hate when people ignore my text/calls...

dont you ##@%*! hate when you're talking to someone and they just completely stop responding like they fell off the face of the earth or something
indifferent.gif

- Someone tries to talk to me while I'm listening to music, only to tell me something stupid, or something they could have told me later.
- I encounter hoodrats.
- I'm watching a game, a great play occurs, I yell, "Oh!" and my brother tells me, "Okay, come down, you don't have to yell." Extremely annoying, especially since 9 out of 10 times, he wasn't watching the game.
- I hear someone eating loudly.

When I'm driving and somebody comes from an intersection and cuts me off and continues to drive slow. I see nobody in my rearview and nobody in either lane, but decide to pull out right in front of me
indifferent.gif
I then proceed to blow they #%% out the water.

Or on the freeway when someone in the fast lane is going 60 and they are getting passed up by trucks pisses me the hell off. When I see somebody coming from behind quickly (nh) I get over and let them pass and get right back over. Its hella unappreciated when there's a line of 6cars behind the car doing 60 on the freeway/carpool lane

Originally Posted by JPZx

-When people say vazzzzz instead of vaaaase to try to sound upper-class
We don't say vaaaaase in NZ often
laugh.gif
Vazzzz ftw! Kinda like tomato - tomayto tomarto. *kanyeshrug*

I hate it when I see a really attractive guy and a few seconds later I see his girl (-_-)
I hate it when I meet really cool people but they don't live in my city or my country.

When we can't play basketball because they rented the basketball gym out to some non basketball activity, like the jump rope team, little kid's karate, Hawaiian line dancing, or some dumb #@+$ that can easily be done at the YMCA, their elementary school, or any # of other facilities and even worse, it's only like 6 kids there taking up like 40 sq ft but instead of moving their $@% to one half of 1 court and letting us run the other 5, these bastards get the whole 6 courts.

I hate it when ignorant people think they're smart
I hate it when people mistake my self-confidence for arrogance
I hate it when a woman driver is on the road
I hate it when people say Obama is doing nothing good for the country
I hate when I fart and the smell makes me cough
I hate it when my wife is off work but doesn't clean the house
I hate it when NTers start dumb threads on purpose
I hate it when I look at my paycheck and see $380 taken out every week for taxes
I hate it when I hear little kids spew racists remarks 
I hate it when people always want your help, then when you need theirs, they're ghost
I hate it when people say I can let them borrow money cause I have a good job and no kids
I hate it when I get hard at work for no reason
I hate it when I pay to get in a club and it sucks
I hate it when I miss wide open jumpers
I hate it when my wife says she'll be mae if I work overtime, but yet she wants to buy expensive things

I hate Nters who give "politically correct" responses and don't say what they really feel in fear of ruining e-relationships with people

-I hate it when people using umbrellas don't realize that they take up more space than they think on the sidewalk

i hate it when i enter a thread, full of pics, and it takes forever to load.. i get a blank screen while it's loading. after it finishes, i scroll down and NONE of the pics actually loaded. i hate u at&t.

Back
Top Bottom