The "I HATE IT WHEN" - THREAD

i hate it when dudes post like a mod when they're not a mod.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by General Johnson

I hate it when I touch the sink in a public restroom while washing my hands.

Then I gotta rewash my hands.

i do that also.. then open the door with the paper towel and throw it on the ground WITH NO REGARD FOR HUMAN LIFE...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I hate it when penishead teachers give a a detailed syllabus with due dates and test dates and then dont stick to it.

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by RAWse

I hate when people ignore my text/calls...

dont you ##@%*! hate when you're talking to someone and they just completely stop responding like they fell off the face of the earth or something
indifferent.gif
Exactly, at least have the common courtesy to tell me to eff off and that you don't wanna talk to me. Don't straight up avoid me
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

I hate it when my cousin gets at 2am to pick anything out of the fridge.
I hate it when people text me and ask what im doing and reply with a oh.
I hate when people cant whisper for $@!%.
I hate when girls be blasting music when they talking to you like that $@!% is cool.

Originally Posted by J23S

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by RAWse

I hate when people ignore my text/calls...

dont you ##@%*! hate when you're talking to someone and they just completely stop responding like they fell off the face of the earth or something
indifferent.gif
Exactly, at least have the common courtesy to tell me to eff off and that you don't wanna talk to me. Don't straight up avoid me
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
f

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

- Someone tries to talk to me while I'm listening to music, only to tell me something stupid, or something they could have told me later.

I CAN'T STAND THIS
mad.gif
!!!

When I don't shake the snake enough (in a rush) and get piss on my boxers.

Rarely happens, but when it does,
mad.gif

I hated when I get boners near the end of class and then when class was over I had to put my books over my pants and walk out
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by General Johnson

When I don't shake the snake enough (in a rush) and get piss on my boxers.

Rarely happens, but when it does,
mad.gif
This happens to me all the time...me being the lazy type...i wait till last minute to use the bathroom (i do everything before, like get ready, put my clothes on, etc) then all of a sudden im like $#%$ i forgot to piss and i leave early without shaking...
mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

I hate it when I'm meeting people somewhere and I'm the first to arrive and I have to post by myself waiting for them to show up

I hate it when people don't respond to texts or return calls

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

When we can't play basketball because they rented the basketball gym out to some non basketball activity, like the jump rope team, little kid's karate, Hawaiian line dancing, or some dumb #@+$ that can easily be done at the YMCA, their elementary school, or any # of other facilities and even worse, it's only like 6 kids there taking up like 40 sq ft but instead of moving their $@% to one half of 1 court and letting us run the other 5, these bastards get the whole 6 courts.

stock-photo-sine-and-cosine-buttons-on-a-calculator-20986945.jpg

i hate it when it sprinkes.. if rather it pour and me get soaking wet then it sprinkle.. pause
i hate it when i gotta get up/go somewhere with wood..
i hate it when lame dudes have bad girls
i hate it when im looking forward to something and then something happen where i cant go

Back
Top Bottom