The Illuminati Finally Exposed....

Well umm.... that was....interesting?
eyes.gif

I know this is mostly about the lulz @ bizzy's apparent drug probs and I wouldnt begin to try to make sense out of all of the incoherent stuff he said, but just for the sake of adding something [I find] interesting, as far as the relationship between J.Christ and the "illuminati" I think some of the concepts he seems to almost remark on (outside of "purple illuminaries flying around the earth 7 times") are explored in research done by individuals like Clinton Ortiz, Rik Clay, and a few others and alluded to in content like The Da Vinci Code... (being the most obvious)

the_da_vinci_code_000.jpg

nerd.gif

that was one thing I could gather from all of that
and that work is preeetty interesting imo but i dono how he's incorporated what into that state of mind

waiting to see if any "real" knowledge is or would ever drop around here though
i know there's a lot of NT politics that certain individuals/groups are invested in
ohwell.gif

but for those who like...
a few more bread crumbs to help you find those easter eggs:

rik, ortiz, etc.

anyhow,

continue...

Spoiler [+]
smh.gif
tired.gif
for bizzy & his history tho

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

I'll never laugh at this dude...

Same here, dude had a rough life from the a very young age. I hope he gets treatment because generally he seems like a good dude.

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

I'll never laugh at this dude...

Same here, dude had a rough life from the a very young age. I hope he gets treatment because generally he seems like a good dude.
Wow.. what a life he lived.... he must feel like the man being able to get out of the !$*!+%@!

i think his sober persona probably likes his toasted persona, so that's why he relapses.

dude is ill regardless. i mess with all his music.

"never smoked crack in my life...and why would i lie, if i did i'd tell entertainment tonight"

Back
Top Bottom