The INFAMOUS Bred 11 Check :)

I already used the legit guide as well as other's legit checks on here. Everything looks good to me except the UPC # on the box does not match which it does on all other retail releases regardless of size, and the laces look too thin to me. The UPC code may not be a huge issue but I was scammed before and noticed that as one of the differences. If anyone can help out I would really appreciate it as it is extremely hard to find a legit pair of these. I know many say it isn't but it definitely is with all these grey market pairs out here. I've learned a WHOLE lot since joining nike talk, so thanks to everyone. Any input is appreciated, and if I can figure out how to rep the replies I definitely will (new to Nike talk)!

If someone could check that QC stamp for me as well I'd appreciate it!

How much you pay for em??
I haven't yet. He said he'd "give me a deal" for 250 cause he bought 2 pairs. He already sent the paypal invoice so I know I can get my money back if they aren't legit, but I don't feel like being bothered with the paypal dispute and claim process again if they aren't legit, ya know

Hey, can you guys give any advice on these please? @from88til  and @TIMMYBRIXXX  .. The more I look and compare them with others, I'm leaning towards not purchasing because of the collars like @agsz  said but I'm not sure. Any other input would be appreciated. Thanks!

@ryanjumpman420
 if you could help as well please. Thanks!
I wish i could help ya man but these new fake 11s they got out now are just too tough for me to differentiate especially the Breds. I really want a pair of these myself but i wouldn't buy any Bred 11s these days from anywhere except Flightclub for fear of getting scammed with all the high quality fakes of these floating around. I dont wanna tell u your shoes are legit then u find out later theyre fake. And i honestly dont know on this particular pair. Im nowhere near as good with checking these 11s as @agsz @timmybrixxx @from88til @retrohead182.

Last edited:
I wish i could help ya man but these new fake 11s they got out now are just too tough for me to differentiate especially the Breds. I really want a pair of these myself but i wouldn't buy any Bred 11s these days from anywhere except Flightclub for fear of getting scammed with all the high quality fakes of these floating around. I dont wanna tell u your shoes are legit then u find out later theyre fake. And i honestly dont know on this particular pair. Im nowhere near as good with checking these as @agsz @timmybrixxx @from88til @retrohead182.
Hey, I appreciate the honesty and effort either way. Honestly, if I have to question it this much I probably shouldn't buy them huh? I'm about like you with these, want them so bad, but I'm pretty much at the point where I'm just going to continue to pass unless from a Nike retail store themselves. Been scammed on this particular shoe once already where I went through with the purchase and shipment and almost a second time where I didn't go through with it and later found out through another buyer they weren't legit. Well thanks again @ryanjumpman420  

Hey, I appreciate the honesty and effort either way. Honestly, if I have to question it this much I probably shouldn't buy them huh? I'm about like you with these, want them so bad, but I'm pretty much at the point where I'm just going to continue to pass unless from a Nike retail store themselves. Been scammed on this particular shoe once already where I went through with the purchase and shipment and almost a second time where I didn't go through with it and later found out through another buyer they weren't legit. Well thanks again @ryanjumpman420

From a business standpoint tho in my honest humble opinion if your not 100% sure theyre 100% legit id.just move on to another pair. No reason to get stuck on this particular pair.

From a business standpoint tho in my honest humble opinion if your not 100% sure theyre 100% legit id.just move on to another pair. No reason to get stuck on this particular pair.
Yeah that's where I am. Like I said, they're gonna have to be from a retail store. So lets pray they continue to restock them and i'm quick enough manually to cart em lol

Yeah. These do look good but I agree with you on the collars and u can't ignore upc. That goes beyond factory defect. How can the factory f that up imo. But definitely wait for more knowledgeable confirmation.

Yeah. These do look good but I agree with you on the collars and u can't ignore upc. That goes beyond factory defect. How can the factory f that up imo. But definitely wait for more knowledgeable confirmation.
Preciate it. I'm gonna wait on more opinions just because I'm curious and this site really does teach me a lot. But I honestly don't think I'm going to purchase them anymore. We'll see though

Preciate it. I'm gonna wait on more opinions just because I'm curious and this site really does teach me a lot. But I honestly don't think I'm going to purchase them anymore. We'll see though
From my past experiences seems like pairs folks arent 100% sure about authenticity, turn out being fake more times than not.

Last edited:
From my past experiences seems like pairs folks arent 100% sure about authenticity, turn out being fake more times than not.
Definitely. This is probably THE best fake i've seen by far if it is. It's ridiculous how much better they're getting. Too bad I couldn't get them in hand to feel that carbon fiber cause to this day that's one thing that has never failed me and I wonder how it is on this pair.

Back
Top Bottom