The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rg3 picked a terrible situation.. if he legit wanted to get his career back in order long term, should have gone to Arizona or dallas

i brought this up in WIR. Carr strikes me as a slow stater and second half of the game QB. is that fair?
Ask @franc, Wade Philips, and the Denver Broncos last year in Denver in December. 

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm rolling with the Skins and Collector this weekend. will make for such an epic Sunday on here :lol:

i'm rolling with the Skins and Collector this weekend. will make for such an epic Sunday on here
laugh.gif

Rg3 picked a terrible situation.. if he legit wanted to get his career back in order long term, should have gone to Arizona or dallas
he did but I still don't believe that. Don't think he was good enough and thought that year was a fluke. He just wasnt a good QB..

Just like when people say David carr would be been good on other squads as if he only played his career on his Texans
We seen dudes that started off meidocre and as back ups for years that went on to flourish. Sorry I don't buy those excuses.

Last edited:

he did but I still don't believe that. Don't think he was good enough and thought that year was a fluke. He just wasnt a good QB..

Just like when people say David carr would be been good on other squads as if he only played his career on his Texans
We seen dudes that started off meidocre and as back ups for years that went on to flourish. Sorry I don't buy those excuses.
easy to say several injuries later..

see steve young anywhere else but in tampa bay

Nicholas is a youngster, his all time greatest QB in his lifetime is probably Chad Pennington

take it easy on him

ESPN ‏@espn 2m2 minutes ago
"We just had a bunch of b----es on the roster — that's why we didn't win games — and coaches liked the b----es."

Martellus Bennett on his time in Chicago

cryin' :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom