The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah let that fool rot in jail.. Let him live with that hate and rage and reminded of it everyday

No. That cost money. Psycho's don't rot anyway...they fill validated. Kill his ***. Decrease the population and don't add to the general population.

Doesn't death penalty cost more than keeping an inmate alive

No. That cost money. Psycho's don't rot anyway...they fill validated. Kill his ***. Decrease the population and don't add to the general population.
It actually costs more money to sentence someone to death than to sentence them to serve life in prison.

System is ****** up. :smh:

Not with that. To many people would be dead that are innocent

Yes...because the system is ****** up.

Naw don't scrap it.

Make it after a bye or only after full week of rest like tonight.

The weeks that ain't possible you don't have it.
This makes sense. It is fun having a Thursday night game, but the quality needs to improve so rested teams would help. That and the league fixing their ref incompetency. 

I feel you, but Buddha always been cool peoples and Shatter always been too corny/lame for me to take serious. *Shrugs*

Last edited:
indifferent.gif
Yikes
mean.gif

Last edited:
Last night was a good game and next week we have Chiefs vs Raiders and you people are still complaining about TNF. There is no winning with some of you. I'll take watching football on as much nights as I can. I'll watch a Browns vs Jags live death match every Thursday if that's what came on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom