The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night was a good game and next week we have Chiefs vs Raiders and you people are still complaining about TNF. There is no winning with some of you. I'll take watching football on as much nights as I can. I'll watch a Browns vs Jags live death match every Thursday if that's what came on.

This game was coming off a full week of rest. I'll take quality over quantity.

11-1 [emoji]129303[/emoji][emoji]129303[/emoji][emoji]129303[/emoji]

@The Collector
stillin729 stillin729
IATT IATT
Hahahaha Hahahaha

How's the rat race down there treating you guys? Don't answer... because I don't care, enjoy fighting for scraps :pimp:

I've been saying for a few weeks I think Dallas is one and done in the playoffs. They didn't look good at all last night. Showed no fight or heart. They got bullied the entire game. Like I've been telling y'all. Those young and inexperienced players will hurt them come playoff time and that defense is swiss cheese.

let me help you...

The man who shot Joe McKnight has been released from custody and no charges have been filed yet ... this according to the Jefferson Parish Sheriff's Dept.

We spoke with a rep who tells us 54-year-old Ronald Gasser -- a white male -- was questioned and released "sometime overnight" after officials believed they had no reason to hold him any longer.

The Sheriff's Dept. tells us ... Gasser "definitely" shot the ex-NFL running back -- but there are "questions about the circumstances surrounding what led up to it."

The rep tells us the investigation is still very much open and the case could go to the grand jury or the district attorney, which will decide whether or not charges should be filed.

I've been saying for a few weeks I think Dallas is one and done in the playoffs. They didn't look good at all last night. Showed no fight or heart. They got bullied the entire game. Like I've been telling y'all. Those young and inexperienced players will hurt them come playoff time and that defense is swiss cheese.

[emoji]128530[/emoji] They were playing a Vikings defense that is really good especially at home. Their defense played pretty much lights out and the Cowboys STILL won their third game in 13 damn days.

Last night was a good game and next week we have Chiefs vs Raiders and you people are still complaining about TNF. There is no winning with some of you. I'll take watching football on as much nights as I can. I'll watch a Browns vs Jags live death match every Thursday if that's what came on.

You're a fantasy football nerd -- of course you would. Sitting there with your spreadsheets and calculator watching the Browns. :x

@The Collector
@StillIn729
@itsaboutthattime
@Ballerific703

How's the rat race down there treating you guys? Don't answer... because I don't care, enjoy fighting for scraps
pimp.gif
Nobody cares
laugh.gif

The White dude ain't getting charged for shooting a Black dude in Louisiana.

don't they have an eye witness?

maybe it takes time to formalize charges, but seems like enough to at least detain him

who knows how the justice system works nowadays anyway :lol:

Last edited:
So this wasn't enough to charge that POS?
indifferent.gif

Basically.

I'd like to see someone try to play the self-defense angle too. 

Standing over top of someone to fire a kill shot is clear as day premeditation. 

Last edited:
If the shooter had been a dredded and tatted dude from the ninth ward he wouldn't see daylight again.

I said yesterday dude was gonna get off and it seems like the PD is already doing things to clear this dude.

@The Collector
stillin729 stillin729
IATT IATT
Hahahaha Hahahaha

How's the rat race down there treating you guys? Don't answer... because I don't care, enjoy fighting for scraps :pimp:

:lol: you said Bradford would carve up the Dallas awful defense last night.

Keep hating. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

:smokin

Putting in my two-weeks either later today or Monday. Been actively looking for a new job and got an offer yesterday that I just accepted a few minutes ago.

Excited, but nervous to tell my current boss :wow: IDK why I am considering it's ultimately my decision.

Better pay, location, and room for growth - something I've been lacking here for years now.

^Congrats bruh. It's natural to feel nervous, but in the end you gotta do whats best for yourself. Your boss should be understanding of that.

This McKnight story is sad all around man [emoji]128532[/emoji]

@The Collector
@StillIn729
@itsaboutthattime
@Ballerific703

How's the rat race down there treating you guys? Don't answer... because I don't care, enjoy fighting for scraps
pimp.gif

incredulous.gif

10/3/16

Giants - 10

Vikings - 24

53637828.jpg

Last edited:
^Congrats bruh. It's natural to feel nervous, but in the end you gotta do whats best for yourself. Your boss should be understanding of that.

I hear ya all the way. I think it's more nervous about the whole office knowing and me still being here those final two weeks. Just creates awkwardness.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom