The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NOOOOOOO

Not Tywin Sweet brother numsie!!!!

mean.gif

:lol: its just for the day, really...you gotta believe me.

that's how it starts, franc. then when the broncos miss the playoffs, you cop a Raiders cap, "just to support the division" for the playoffs. then next thing you know, you just happen to be in Oakland for the superbowl parade. taking pics in a khalil mack jersey that some raider fan lent you for the day. end up hitting up Raiders training camp next year, and Derek Carr signs that cap you bought 7 months earlier. next thing you know, Carr's gesture gets you to cop a Raider Carr jersey. and then you find yourself rooting for Carr even when he plays the Broncos. and then the avy changes to Carr with Spongebob on his shoulder. and that's when it's a wrap. you've officially switched allegiances...all because you decided to join the Raider squad for one night during week 14. i've seen it happen a million times, franc. be careful.

:lol:

sb sb minus whale cop the Carr color rush jersey :D

raiders jersey :x

carr :nthat:

The sb sb kiss of death :smh:

View media item 2255227

Mike ReissVerified account
‏@MikeReiss
Jared Abbrederis (Packers) and Griff Whalen (Colts/Dolphins/Chargers) among free-agent WRs the Patriots had in for workouts.

grit and scrap factor about to go through the roof in NE

RG3 is gonna get a win for Cleveland and buy himself another season.
Doesn't matter. I have nothing against either of these teams. Just want a good game.
It's crazy that the Bucs and Raiders both have started getting good again at the same time.

Eh...If it's gonna happen I think it'll happen this week at home vs the Bengals. Hue revenge game showing his old boss he should have been the coach. Next week at Buffalo could be rough...

Watched Black Mirror - White Bear last night

That ****** me up for a little while

I'm old enough to legally drink but not old enough to rent out a car at some rental car companies :nerd:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom