The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found out not too long ago Odell came from extremely wealthy family. Makes sense and I feel it has more to do with that than representing a new generation. He's kind of an entitled brat. But that's not to say generation doesnt play a role at all cause i can see that too.

Wealthy? :nerd:
Explain

His dad played ball and his mom was an athlete. I don't know how wealthy but he reminds me of the kids I see now. Dressing gay, acting gay, emotional as hell. It's how kids are today. There's broke players in the league that are doing similar **** but they don't get the same coverage because they're not as good.

This cheerleader by Faulk got me open.

I have a maniac LSU friend from Louisiana who said he comes from a lot of money and went to one of the most expensive private schools in the state growing up.

Last edited:
Mike Reiss ‏@MikeReiss 1h1 hour ago
Patriots and WR Griff Whalen have agreed to terms on a 1-year deal through 2016. Helps fill Danny Amendola void.

scrap! grit! lunch pails!

Osemele a late scratch for the Raiders tonight...illness

That's big time. Literally and figuratively speaking.

Latham is out on the defensive line too...hurts with no Karl Joseph out at safety too :smh:

Last edited:
laugh.gif

i dunno about extremely wealthy.

his mom was almost an olympic track runner but had to bow out because she was pregnant with him.

his dad was an LSU running back who went on to sell cars.

his step dad was an actually olympic gold medalist maybe that's where the money came from or the only thing i can think of is that supposedly his dad was BFFL with Shaq.

so maybe Shaq helped them put him through school or whatever

i dunno about extremely wealthy.

his mom was almost an olympic track runner but had to bow out because she was pregnant with him.

his dad was an LSU running back who went on to sell cars.

his step dad was an actually olympic gold medalist maybe that's where the money came from or the only thing i can think of is that supposedly his dad was BFFL with Shaq.

so maybe Shaq helped them put him through school or whatever

His mom looks a lot like Hoopz....Shaq probably smashed :lol:

Hahahahaha, I doubt Shaq hit. He's ODB's godfather and his dad's roommate at LSU

I got KC winning tonight by double digits.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom