The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In for another week 1 loss to the Cowboys :smh:

Let's see how long Cruz lasts before he gets injured

Week 1:

ryan-tannehill-of-the-miami-dolphins-is-sacked-by-chris-clemons-of-picture-id156936572

View media item 2103405

History repeats itself.

Bet?

I am watching Redzone Week 17, I have a problem

I will chalk it up to it being damn near 100 outside

Last edited:
I am watching Redzone Week 17, I have a problem

I will chalk it up to it being damn near 100 outside

I must have that same problem then. I've tuned into RedZone myself during the offseason. There's nothing like football season. Collage or pro. I watched Ole Miss vs Arkansas a few days ago in its entirety.

I must have that same problem then. I've tuned into RedZone myself during the offseason. There's nothing like football season. Collage or pro. I watched Ole Miss vs Arkansas a few days ago in its entirety.

Fall has become my favorite season as I have gotten older and I attribute it 98% to football

hell I even watch the CFL now but that is mostly because Draft Kings allows me to bet on it :lol:

sarcasm??? :lol:

if not....
thank you. saved me from looking it up :lol:

Ironically Cam didn't and he was MVP and well deserved but it proves you can't just toss out random stats

Last edited:
Just a few weeks from training camp. I'll be reporting as often as I can to watch my team practice. Long long wait is over aka offseason aka hell

That show had my nerves all over the place

HBO stay winnin'
Ballers is back tonight?!?!

:pimp:

I was cringing the whole time

I'm tempted to watch the BBC show its based off but don't wanna ruin it because I'm sure it's the same show through and through up to the ending

On a side note, watching the Vick documentary, it's solid but not spectacular IMO, feels like a 30 for 30 short

yup they hyped it heavy

I watched "The Night Of" last night, man that show is gonna be so great

oh i need to check that out. is it freaky or just kind of a mind thriller? or neither :lol:

That show had my nerves all over the place

HBO stay winnin'

I was cringing the whole time

I'm tempted to watch the BBC show its based off but don't wanna ruin it because I'm sure it's the same show through and through up to the ending

On a side note, watching the Vick documentary, it's solid but not spectacular IMO, feels like a 30 for 30 short

need to look into that BBC show and the Vick doc

im waiting on the vick 30 for 30 3 part special. it will come soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom