The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeah that is pretty much what I took from it, the reviews are dead accurate, it lacked depth, I wanted them to go more into him as a human because I feel he is a very good man who got caught up in stuff

and McNabb is such a "me, me, me" guy :smh:

oh i need to check that out. is it freaky or just kind of a mind thriller? or neither :lol:
need to look into that BBC show and the Vick doc

not to give too much away but it's about a Pakistani American college kid who really screws up with a murder which he probably didn't do

Last edited:
oh i need to check that out. is it freaky or just kind of a mind thriller? or neither :lol:
need to look into that BBC show and the Vick doc

not to give too much away but it's about a Pakistani American college kid who really screws up with a murder which he probably didn't do

ohhh...it was the one they hyped up before each episode of thrones, right? that did look pretty nuts

ohhh...it was the one they hyped up before each episode of thrones, right? that did look pretty nuts

yeah, it's going to be this years True Detective season 1

crazy part is James Gandolfini was supposed to play the lawyer and once he died then Robert De Niro which delayed it like 4 years

yeah that is pretty much what I took from it, the reviews are dead accurate, it lacked depth, I wanted them to go more into him as a human because I feel he is a very good man who got caught up in stuff

and McNabb is such a "me, me, me" guy
mean.gif
haha. yea, I agree. But he did help out vick a lot by talking to andy and getting him that 2nd chance.

I know McNabb was upset when vick took over the job. He tried to play it off but I saw the hurt in his eyes.

I didn't know vick really wanted to go to cuse tho. Until Frank came in and sealed the deal. 
smokin.gif

man im watching this movie Blackhat on HBO right now. dude from Thor is in it. god ******* awful. but i've already committed to it so now i have to finish :lol:

Yall talkin bout that Ballers show with the rock in it? I remembering hearing is wasnt so good, should I check it out?

Its a got damn shame what happened to Playmakers 
mean.gif

frown.gif

haha. yea, I agree. But he did help out vick a lot by talking to andy and getting him that 2nd chance.

I know McNabb was upset when vick took over the job. He tried to play it off but I saw the hurt in his eyes.

I didn't know vick really wanted to go to cuse tho. Until Frank came in and sealed the deal. :smokin  

crazy part is, I forgot all about Ronald Curry, that dude was so hyped and he was buns :lol:

McNabb never lost that chip on his shoulder from getting boo'ed at the draft, all a product of our dumb morning show guy who is still on the air

the majority of fans wanted a QB

Yall talkin bout that Ballers show with the rock in it? I remembering hearing is wasnt so good, should I check it out?

Its a got damn shame what happened to Playmakers :smh:  :frown:

its entertaining enough. def worth checking out

Its a got damn shame what happened to Playmakers :smh:  :frown:

it's NFL Entourage, what isn't to like?

I didn't know vick really wanted to go to cuse tho. Until Frank came in and sealed the deal. 
smokin.gif

crazy part is, I forgot all about Ronald Curry, that dude was so hyped and he was buns
laugh.gif

McNabb never lost that chip on his shoulder from getting boo'ed at the draft, all a product of our dumb morning show guy who is still on the air

the majority of fans wanted a QB
oh yea they did mention curry 
laugh.gif

he'll always be a tidewater legend.. and a UNC bum. 

4 hours of beer & 95 degree heat dont mix

nick learning the do's and don't's

here's a tip, though. they do mix! as long as you're not sticking in the sun and dehydrating yourself. gotta dip in and out of the shade and have a water now and then

The first UFCs were so terrible but so amazing. Won't ever forget renting those from blockbuster :lol:

i'm fine getting drunk at my own pace but once we start playing games that puts me over the edge

kings :x

What show were you guys saying is the next true detective season 1. Thanks

i'm fine getting drunk at my own pace but once we start playing games that puts me over the edge

kings :x

hopefully you avoided the kings cup :lol:

y'all ever play up the river, down the river?

that's the quickest way to get drunk playing drinking games. at least in my experience :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom