The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe Mixon vid released. No vid of Tyreek is probably the only reason he got drafted. I think the video kills his draft stock.

http://m.newsok.com/article/5531208?utm_source=NewsOK.com&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=NIC-Twitter

that Joe Mixon video is :x

I can see myself wearing it in any circumstance tbh 
yeshrug.png

Work, social gatherings, ect. 

me too, I just copped one from the site Nicholas posted

Last edited:
I dont feel that way

People who resell arent your rich corporations

They need to make money just like any of us.
Is it lame? Sure but i dont blame people for doing it.

If people feel strongly for a cause, they shouldnt be incentivized by some t shirts
First off the last second just isn't true.  "they shouldn't be incentivized by some T-shirts".  It's proven that people are incentivized to give money to causes they think are important when they get even small gifts in return.  Why do you think campaigns give out stickers and yard signs?

The way I look at it is, the typical person who might donate $5 for nothing in return is probably willing to donate more for a t-shirt.

And like @StillIn729  said, the shirt's design reflects Sager's style and is a unique conversation starter and helps spread awareness.

Last edited:
First off the last second just isn't true.  "they shouldn't be incentivized by some T-shirts".  It's proven that people are incentivized to give money to causes they think are important when they get even small gifts in return.  Why do you think campaigns give out stickers and yard signs?

As it pertains to reselling, if a person is willing to fork over $100 dollars for a $30 for charity shirt, wouldn't it be more sensible to just donate the $100 straight up?
People who buy it at marked up price cares more about the shirt more than the cause.
Thats my opinion

I am not blind to the reality of human nature of not wanting to give money away for "free"

Last edited:
Last edited:
:stoneface:

His draft stock. :lol: FOH. That POS shouldn't be allowed to see fresh green gas for awhlie, let alone a CFL practice field. Anything involving NFL should not be on the radar.

That video was sickening.

I love how he says she started it like that's a justification to giving her a haymaker

best part of BvS was Wonder Woman's fight scene and theme song blaring in the background

Martha was the best scene

It low key blew my mind :lol:

NFC west champs :pimp:

the division is trash so its not saying much.

First time in a while it's sucked. Enjoy your early vacation from NFL ball

why would i have an early vacation from nfl ball? there is still the playoffs and superbowl.

Last edited:
My friend got free tickets to Packers Bears game and I instinctively said hell yeah ill go. I've never been to Soldier Field. Find out it's supposed to be the coldest game in Bears history :smh: Still pretty pumped though ig.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom