The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta get out the RWD gang.

Next vehicle gonna be a Crossover SUV AWD.. they get good gas mileage and plow through the snow

Last edited:

the DC animated movies are greatness (or at least they were til the recent "killing joke" and the green lantern one).. the marvel ones are really hit or miss

but MCU for the most part has delivered for the most part outside of a couple movies.. and then you got the Netflix shows

fox has a 1 good movie for me, deadpool.. DC fell off a cliff after Nolan's movies (and then you got joel Schumacher's pieces of crap.. not counting the adam west movies)
The Marvel movies are so generic and boring to me.  You forget what was in it 2 hours after you leave the theater.  They're shot like a cheap NBC drama.

The only great superhero movies have been DC.  Yeah not recently, but the Nolan and Burton Batmans :pimp: :pimp:  

The only great?!

My top 8 is basically MCU and the dark knight.. maybe deadpool is in there, very very close.. then batman begins

Not including graphic novels.. if I included them then sin city, 300, kingsman and kickass enter the convo

Damn that Mixon video, he escalated that **** in public.

It wasn't even something you could say could understand in a non emotional way. Im surprised he didn't get charged with a felony.

My friend got free tickets to Packers Bears game and I instinctively said hell yeah ill go. I've never been to Soldier Field. Find out it's supposed to be the coldest game in Bears history :smh: Still pretty pumped though ig.

Man I don't think I could do it. I live in North Carolina so I'm not used to the cold and I went to the Steelers-Giants game at Pittsburgh a couple weeks ago and my *** was frozen in four layers, a beanie, gloves, warm compression tights underneath my pants and long thick socks.

Man I don't think I could do it. I live in North Carolina so I'm not used to the cold and I went to the Steelers-Giants game at Pittsburgh a couple weeks ago and my *** was frozen in four layers, a beanie, gloves, warm compression tights underneath my pants and long thick socks.

soft

Last edited:
Gotta be coming right?

DGB, dede and now this video
That's not even the start.

From Reddit:

Friendly reminder that Oklahoma head coach Bob Stoops saw the video, and decided to keep Mixon on the team.

Friendly reminder that Oklahoma head coach Bob Stoops somehow knew nothing about  Dede Westbrook allegedly  "throwing the mother of his two children to the ground in 2012 and biting the same woman's arm and punching her with a closed fist in 2013, according to police reports."

Friendly reminder that Oklahoma head coach Bob Stoops let  Dorial Green-Beckham on the team after DGB got kicked out of Missouri for two marijuana arrests and then allegedly  pushing a female Missouri student down 4 flights of stairs  and had a felony warrant for first degree burglary.

Friendly reminder that Oklahoma head coach Bob Stoops  let Frank Shannon back on the team after a Title IX investigation ended with him suspended for a year for sexual assault (he would have been expelled had the investigatory panel's recommendation not been overturned by OU's VP for student affairs).

Friendly reminder that Oklahoma head coach Bob Stoops  let Justin Chaisson on the team after he kidnapped his girlfriend and threatened to kill her with a screwdriver.  - thanks to /u/cms186  for the heads up

Friendly reminder that Oklahoma head coach Bob Stoops  allowed Josh Jarboe on the team after his two felony gun charges were pleaded down to misdemeanors. However, Jarboe eventually was dismissed from the team after a YouTube video of him rapping about shooting people surfaced on the Internet.

Edit: 

Last edited:
My friend got free tickets to Packers Bears game and I instinctively said hell yeah ill go. I've never been to Soldier Field. Find out it's supposed to be the coldest game in Bears history :smh: Still pretty pumped though ig.

I been in DC and Maryland my whole life and I still wouldn't go to no game if it's colder than 30. **** that ****. :lol:

It's been in the 20's the last few days. I ain't sitting outside watching no game in this cold.

View media item 2265692

I can never justify hitting a woman unless your life is in danger

There are better ways to blow off steam. You can shove her, throw things or whatever. Just dont hit them. makes you look real bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom