The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stillin this just made me think of something. Have you ever heard of the drinking game called "chesties"?

One time I was with some dudes from Pennsylvania who said it was big there with the drinking games and they taught us.

Took adderall once and I was focused as all hell studying overnight :lol: .

so clutch in those hail mary all night study sessions

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] It really helps you focus?

to study it def did, I used to get notes from the smart kids than cram like a mofo the night before an exam

Stillin this just made me think of something. Have you ever heard of the drinking game called "chesties"?

One time I was with some dudes from Pennsylvania who said it was big there with the drinking games and they taught us.

hmm I have not but I will look it up, outside the Philly area, PA can be a bit like Kentucky

Last edited:
lol gotcha. Was just curious because that is my favorite drinking game i've ever played. So much fun.

I only took adderall once.
It was for an all night foam party during spring break.
I was geeked the whole night but couldn't stop clenching my jaws. :lol:
Couldn't mess with it after it gave me crackhead symptoms.

Last edited:
adderall, isn't really much of anything. Just makes you focus on a specific thing for a long period of time.

Took it my freshman year for a final and didn't even end up doing that well on my exam 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom